How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    70lbs too high
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    Mine is 14 under where I am today. I need to renew in oct. I assume It will be about the same then as what is on there now. :)
  • cailinlowe
    cailinlowe Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    as of a few days ago, it is completely accurate! yay! i just lost 20lbs
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Mine used to be 60 pounds less than I really was and then when I turned 40, it was 20 pounds heavier than I was so I got a new one and put down a weight five pounds below my goal weight and got a new picture of my smaller face. No more double chin!! :)
  • Alohathin
    Alohathin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    When I was issued my license, I was about 250, but I just kept the previous weight on the license of 230.

Now I'm 203.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Depending on the day, either right on the dot or little more than I weigh now.
  • savbentley
    Options
    Mine says 170, I'm 143. :) I'd lied, I was 195 when I got it. So I look way different. I always get a double take when I get ID'd.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    as of today's weigh in it's 57 lbs under. but after reaching goal weight it will be 20 lbs over...and I will be running to the DMV knocking people over like a game of GTA to get it changed!
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    Reading this thread out of boredom. I noticed one thing, most of the people who have posted a picture (assumably of themselves) we are a pretty good looking bunch.

My dl picture is better than the one on here... I will fix that in the am... hahha
  • Alohathin
    Alohathin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Reading this thread out of boredom. I noticed one thing, most of the people who have posted a picture (assumably of themselves) we are a pretty good looking bunch.

My dl picture is better than the one on here... I will fix that in the am... hahha

Heh. My driver's license pic from 2002 is my favorite picture of any I have ever had taken of me.

'course, I actually had a full head of hair, then. :(
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Mine is actually 27 pounds heavier than I am now- and at the time, I lied and said I was 10 pounds lighter than what I actually was!
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Funny topic!

When my DL was issued, I probably weighed at least 40 pounds more than what my DL states. Now, I'm only 16 pounds away from my DL weight, and my goal weight is probably 20-25 pounds under my DL weight. I just got a new license last year, though, and licenses in my state last 5 years. :-/
  • NY doesn't put weight on the license? I thought all states did! Mine says what is "average", "normal" or "healthy" for my height. I remember my doctor told me to do that when I got my license because I apparently don't look what my actual weight is and that if I was reported missing or something, they'd go by the weight on my license to report me. I don't know anyone who has their weight accurate on their license (most say under what they really are).
  • aandasmommy
    aandasmommy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My DL says 140, I'm 144lbs now, but I'm also 16 weeks pregnant :)
  • kaylinn9
    kaylinn9 Posts: 112
    Options
    Probably about as accurate as the picture.
  • Tecia1970
    Tecia1970 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Mine started at 115 lbs. since I was 16 when I got it. When I got to 130 lbs. I was honest and changed it. I guess I'm not as honest as I used to be because it still says 130 lbs. lol. That's my goal weight though so eventually it will be correct.
  • mncmom3
    mncmom3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Um, I LIE on mine! LOL. Mine is off by 28 lbs currently but was off by 54 not that long ago.. I also fabricate this number on my fishing license. I am hoping soon that it will be a lie in the other direction :). When I get that that point, I will "lose" my current one so I can get a replacement with my new and much lower weight!!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    we don't have it on our licenses here but I can tell you I went to go get my passport renewed recently and I ONLY lied by saying 5lbs lighter than I am...which is now 2.8 lighter than I am lol. I hope to be less than what the weight says by the time I use it in May haha.

truth be told i'm kind of excited for when I have to renew it in 5 years because i'm planning for it to be 75-80lbs less than it is on this one!
  • MichelleZannone
    Options
    Mine says I am 80 pounds heavier than I am right now ( and the picture looks it !) because I am too cheap to go change it lol it is funny for years I lied about my weight on every Id I ever got by at least 30 lbs.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 25 lbs heavier than my license. It's on my list of milestones I want to meet.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!