How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• pnkpassion
    pnkpassion Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My license has me about 50lbs skinnier... ugh
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    For the longest time it's been lower than my actual weight. Now I realize it's accurate since I lost weight :)
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    no weights on mine but it does say that I am 5 cm more than what I really am
  • Kellyeee2013
    Options
    my weight is not on my driver's license. YAY (in Canada we don't include that)
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    My drivers license is the weight I was when I was 18 - 135. I did once have a worker suggest (rudely) that I needed to update it and I gave her like 5 pounds heavier - I was a bit annoyed and not happy with the service there to begin with that day
  • Beautifulsoull
    Options
    No weight on lic.here in KY
  • timeforme_2013
    timeforme_2013 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    LOL,,,LOL,, not quite there yet.
  • caseypaige84
    caseypaige84 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Mine is a bit lower than my current weight. However my license expires on my birthday this year and I can't wait to have it renewed with my goal weight, which I will be at when I get it renewed. Just another motivator to keep going.
  • canadiandee
    canadiandee Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I think I'm gonna win this one, though unwittingly. I read this thread and had no idea what my weight was on my dl. Couldn't even recall ever being asked, just heading in to get the picture re-taken. So I looked. It has my weight at 49 kg (about 108 pounds). These days I weigh in at more than 100 pounds over that ... the dl weight was accurate maybe15-20 years ago.
  • king8747
    king8747 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just renewed mine 6 weeks ago and it's already off by -5 LBS and it went down -90 lbs from 4 years ago :) wish i would have cheated and put a lower weight on it that was closer to my goal but hey will make it that much sweeter in 4 years again lol
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    there is no weight on canadian drivers licence just height.
  • sharonKay65
    sharonKay65 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My is off by over 60 pounds..... I am heavier now then when they put that weight on it, and when I renewed it last time, I was just waiting for them to ask if I needed to "update" it, she didn't and I was too ashamed to volunteer that information. It will be close to my goal weight though so I won't be "living a lie" anymore.:wink:
  • raspberryblonde
    Options
    I am blessed to live in a state that does not require weight on drivers' licenses.

Yay Kentucky!

But if it were there, it would probably be approximately true, because I have an irrational, morbid fear of being injured and not knowing who I am and only having my license to identify me. Weird, I know!
  • jonesie84
    jonesie84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My driveres license is 20lb more than what i weigh now! :)
  • Travelchiick
    Travelchiick Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Dont feel bad mines is 80...LOL
  • gabesgourmet
    Options
    I stil have the weight I was in highschool...hahaha...last time I renewed the dmv lady asked if I wanted to change it and I just said no....its a goal, not a reality. :)
  • MelMel7j
    Options
    Mine is 8 lbs heavier then my goal weight... I am expecting to have it much lower at renewal time...
  • ICarla
    ICarla Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Mine says I'm 36lbs lighter than I actually am. When I'm done this journey it'll actually be 30lbs heavier. :) I'm focused
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My license says I'm about 20 lbs heavier than I actually am now (yay!)
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    mine says 158.. i'm 132 :happy: :drinker: .. i need to get that changed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!