Guys prefernece...

Options

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Women definitely dress for other women, not for men.
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Doesn't really matter as long as the gal is obviously comfortable in whatever the outfit is and outwardly comfortable in her own skin. Confidence is worn on the sleeve, whether that's a cardigan or a hoodie.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Doesn't really matter as long as the gal is obviously comfortable in whatever the outfit is and outwardly comfortable in her own skin. Confidence is worn on the sleeve, whether that's a cardigan or a hoodie.

I Like this!
  • dieselveins
    dieselveins Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    A all natural look is it .. a woman can wear anything she wants I don't care as long as she's comfy.. but a woman who doesn't wear makeup or lots of it is my kind of gal.. I like the natural look
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Girls unbutton downs untucked with sweater vests or sweaters and jeans are mmm mmm good.
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    sports bra and yoga pants... mmmmmmm
  • dlei456
    dlei456 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    HAHA I think im just too innocent! When I read that I thought he was reffering to the fact its their heart and personality that matter not the clothing. Maybe I should think like a normal 20 year old in THIS century!

Lol look where all the guys posts are headed... I see a trend lol....

You two are both hilarious. I am sending you my requests. :)
  • flasportsfan
    flasportsfan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I dress to please myself only. I feel good dressing up everyday, even if I work by myself in my own office. Makes me feel feminine,, sexy and confident. Not to mention more productive versus working in jeans.
  • mznisaelaine
    Options
    A all natural look is it .. a woman can wear anything she wants I don't care as long as she's comfy.. but a woman who doesn't wear makeup or lots of it is my kind of gal.. I like the natural look

We need more guys like ya!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Boyshorts, a tank top and a smile. :happy:
  • mznisaelaine
    Options
    HAHA I think im just too innocent! When I read that I thought he was reffering to the fact its their heart and personality that matter not the clothing. Maybe I should think like a normal 20 year old in THIS century!

Lol look where all the guys posts are headed... I see a trend lol....

You two are both hilarious. I am sending you my requests. :)

Lol!!! Haha
  • Banks01
    Options
    I dress to please myself only. I feel good dressing up everyday, even if I work by myself in my own office. Makes me feel feminine,, sexy and confident. Not to mention more productive versus working in jeans.

How much work today?
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options
    Boyshorts, a tank top and a smile. :happy:

She's my little Whiskey Girl....
  • flasportsfan
    flasportsfan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Toby, you know EXACTLY how much!
  • Banks01
    Options
    Toby, you know EXACTLY how much!

Also "preference" is the actual world.

Say what now Ana?
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Women definitely dress for other women, not for men.

I agree.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    It really depends. As others posted, its about women dressing for women really. But personally I prefer women who when going out dress a bit more classy, but dont mind just lounging around at home in comfortable clothing. But I personally prefer tanktop over sweater, and booty shorts or yoga pants over sweatpants, just saying
  • FlyFishinX2
    Options
    Doesn't matter as girls are beautiful starting from within, with their minds, spirit, personality, heart, feelings along with a splash of sugar and spice and everything nice :)

oh brother
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    What's a prefernece? Is that like a pfefferneusse cookie? I'm not a guy, but I totally love pfefferneusse cookies.
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Oh, didn't realize I'm posting in the twilight zone ^

Lol, gotta appreciate good sarcasm! :wink: