Guys prefernece...

Options

Replies

• LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    What's a prefernece? Is that like a pfefferneusse cookie? I'm not a guy, but I totally love pfefferneusse cookies.

Agreed, preference... Hopefully, just a simple transposition!
  • athenawho
    Options
    My boyfriend likes me best in jeans, flats, and my nerdy shirts.

Which is good, because if he wanted me to wear skirts/dresses and high heels, he'd he without a girlfriend.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    sports bra and yoga pants... mmmmmmm

Hmmmm, yoga pants, hmmmmm.

sexy-girls-yoga-pants-1.jpg

Oops, sorry I seemed to lose my train of though there.However, I would say my number 1 thing I like to see a woman in is a well tailored trouser suit. Dress shirt entirely optional...

article200_suit-yeojin-bae-200x0.jpg
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    It's what's underneath em that counts...
    All the squishy feminine goodness?

:flowerforyou:
  • TMcBooty
    Options
    A all natural look is it .. a woman can wear anything she wants I don't care as long as she's comfy.. but a woman who doesn't wear makeup or lots of it is my kind of gal.. I like the natural look

Love it! I am all natural. I don't even know how to apply makeup lol
  • TMcBooty
    Options
    I personally wear sneakers, jeans and a T every day.. and I don't have any complaints.
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    If the lady likes what she is wearing and she feels good in it...then chances are good that I will like it too.
  • theberg
    Options
    All my wife's clothes look good. They look even better on the floor next to the bed...
  • Blackthorne99
    Blackthorne99 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Which way do guys prefer girls to dress?
    Classy and put together (Cardiagns, button downs) or comfortable (sweatpants, sweatshirt)?

From what I've seen, guys like 'feminine' in whatever your look is - so if you're going to wear a t-shirt, wear a girl style t-shirt. If you're going to wear a sweater, wear one that says "I'm a woman". Even in a suit, you can choose a feminine cut that says both "business" and "woman". Take a minute to put your 'look' together and it doesn't matter what your style is.

Men notice those touches. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten into an elevator and smiled as the guy next to me involuntarily glanced down & noticed my toes were polished.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you how many times I've gotten into an elevator and smiled as the guy next to me involuntarily glanced down & noticed my toes were polished.

This is hilarious...but oh, so true lol...right along with this:
    Boyshorts, a tank top and a smile. :happy:
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    well for me i think that blue jeans and a button down of any kind looks hot, but most of the time as long as she is comfortable in what she is wearing and you can tell that, that is enough...
  • rafor
    rafor Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I don't think my wife has ever looked more beautiful than this morning when she woke up in my arms and she just looked into my eyes and said "I love you."
  • Tzipporah90
    Options
    I don't think my wife has ever looked more beautiful than this morning when she woke up in my arms and she just looked into my eyes and said "I love you."

Thats so sweet :)
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options

Thats so sweet :)

By far my favorite post for this topic :)
  • mamabearr
    Options
    I ain't an expert on fashion so I usually appreciate my girlfriends for whatever their unique styles are. XD However! There are a few things that I absolutely love seeing any girl in. One of these things is plaid. Dunno why, but I think a girl in a plaid shirt of any color and jeans looks absolutely smokin'. The other thing I really like is summer dresses. I think girls look gorgeous in them and it kind of gives off a 'walk through the fields, tip toe through the stream' kind of look. It's a shame I don't see more of you lovely ladies rock that look. :)

Summer dresses are my thing. If not that, then sweatpants and no make up it is!
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I would say classy and put-together. In my mind, there are three things that every woman should own: a red cocktail dress, a yellow sundress, and a well-fitting pair of jeans to couple with a rugby shirt when lounging.

But I put effort into how I carry myself and I prefer to be around those that do as well.
    -wtk
  • dbmorgan1
    Options
    Jeans and a t-shirt FTW.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    A bicycle kit.
  • FlyFishinX2
    Options
    There's nothing sexier than a female in chest waders and holding a fly rod
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Jeans and a t-shirt FTW.

We have a winner folks!! My kind of guy! :smile: I would just change to "t-shirt" to tops because I don't actually own many t'shirts.