X-Mas Challenge (OPEN group)

Options

Replies

• elcar7
    elcar7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    @KokomoJoe: done.

@blueeyes25s: what weight you want to have filled in? please send me a pm.

So how has everyone been doing this week?

Personally I ate tooooooooo much in Germany, but now I have new motivation and will rock my way to get fit, healthy and sexy by X-mas.

Go on like that everyone, you're doing great.
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Not been able to exercise for 2 weeks cos of a swollen knee and have gained 2lbs....... I am really going to have to cut portion sizes till knee is better.

Sooooooo frustrating!!!
  • Busyboymomx3
    Busyboymomx3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm in-how exciting! I'm at 220lb
  • elcar7
    Options
    @ Deediddly: oh no, poor you, hopefully it'll get better soon!! Don't worry too much, I know smaller portion sizes are hard, but you can do it.

:flowerforyou: Week 3 - Weigh ins please fill in here: http://tinyurl.com/43kj5dn
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Ugh, down 2 pounds, then back up a pound... I wish I could just stay on the down side... need more exercise...
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi, I haven't joined a challenge in a long time! So I'm hoping it'll be okay if I join in :tongue:

My birthday is on December 23rd and I would love to be a bit slimmer than I am now! :heart:

SW: 345
  • BRAZ613
    BRAZ613 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    forgot to post my weight last week but did go down somewhat but not that much. On vacation this week so hopefully I don't go up.
  • tamrcoheb
    tamrcoheb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I want to join your group: better late than never!
    Female,
    5'5
    weight: 151
    goal: 137
  • movn4ward
    movn4ward Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I will be late with weigh in this week I won't get home until Sunday! Good luck everyone
  • peachElibrarian
    peachElibrarian Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.
    I would love to join this challenge. Most of the other challenge threads I've come across are closed groups, which is frustrating. I think it will be a great motivational tool, especially with all the holidays coming up (Halloween aka Stuff Your Face with Candy Day, Thanksgiving, etc.)

I'm 5'1
    SW: 230
    CW: 215
    1st GW: 199
    UGW: 130
  • Yvette2u
    Yvette2u Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I can't see the spreadsheet!!
  • Yvette2u
    Yvette2u Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Spreadsheet finally opened!! Thanks!!!
  • elcar7
    Options
    Week 3 results are here!

:flowerforyou: http://tinyurl.com/3sspzqn

Shout out to our biggest loser mobskee and everyone else!!!

Minichallenge for the next week: fill up your glass everyday and staying under calories every day of the week :drinker:
  • hollyg123
    hollyg123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi I don't know if this is still open, but I would love to join if it is! :)
    Female,
    5'4
    weight: 267
    mini-goal 1 (for x-mas): 237
  • eabutterfly
    eabutterfly Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I lost another pound this week. Down to 271! :-)
  • elcar7
    Options
    what are you doing as your weekly excercises? are you going out into the wonderful nature, attending classes at the gym, doing home DVDs or working out by yourself in the gym?

personally I thought I would be working out in the gym by myself but recently I discovered classes at the gym to be more entertaining and burning more calories, despite time seems to go by faster.
    in addition I bike to university everyday (even if it's freezingly cold outside) and sometimes on the weekends I go hiking with family or friends.
    so in the last week the only thing I did not do, was what I was planning to do - even though I did more excercise than planned :)
  • vegangirl88
    vegangirl88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 Day Shred, as well as walking to and from train stations for uni (works out at about an hours walk each day I'm in lectures) and walking the dog every day. Only started the 30DS yesterday and I am definitely feeling it today in my thighs!!
  • crazylizz
    crazylizz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am still confused about the weight. I am now at 345.0 but am not sure how to record it. I will see what I am on Friday.
  • retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Ugh, down 2 pounds, then back up a pound... I wish I could just stay on the down side... need more exercise...

Janie- I hear ya! I was down 2 and then gained 2 back. I was last on the spread sheet...ouch. This week I am going to log all my food and see if this helps with my accountability. Sheesh...will this ever end!
  • hollyg123
    hollyg123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm down 3 lbs since I signed up. I go to the gym every morning after I take my son to school and walk for about 45 minutes to an hour. I also just added strength training before my walk, because I read that lifting weights even for only 15 minutes can cause you to burn more fat during Cardio. It has something to do with the fact that lifting weights causes your muscles to use up all the sugar, and then when you do cardio, your muscles use fat instead of sugar.