X-Mas Challenge (OPEN group)

Options

Replies

• blueeyes25s
    blueeyes25s Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My weight is posted. I am really struggling to lose weight. I have lost like 5lbs in two month! Ugh.
  • blueeyes25s
    Options
    My weight is posted. I am really struggling to lose weight. I have lost like 5lbs in two month! Ugh.
  • KokomoJoe
    KokomoJoe Posts: 435
    Options
    Blue eyes if it is going down be patient..... it took a long time to get to where you are, if everything is going the right way don't push it. I left here in march weighing 256 in July I was 265 .... when I come back was over 270.... it creeps on and let it creep off.

friend me if you want. I am in this for the long haul. 2 to 3 lbs a week is more than good.
  • elcar7
    elcar7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    results for Week 5 are in:

:flowerforyou: http://goo.gl/w4Khx

shout to everyone!!!! great job! you are all doing sooo great! Stay focused and don't worry if it's going down "too slowly", this is the more sustainable loss!
    Have a great weekend!
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Ikahr ~ Thank you sooo much for putting all this tigether for us. You are AWESOME!!!!!!

Way to go Everyone! Keep up the good work and keep logging and losing and losing and loving it! we can all be smokin hot this Christmas!!!
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!!! Keep up the awesome job and commitment!!!
  • Yvette2u
    Yvette2u Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I didn't get a chance to report in my weight loss till now :(
    Can you still input it for me???

Weight as of Friday is 229.8

Let me know!! THANKS!!
    results for Week 5 are in:

:flowerforyou: http://goo.gl/w4Khx

shout to everyone!!!! great job! you are all doing sooo great! Stay focused and don't worry if it's going down "too slowly", this is the more sustainable loss!
    Have a great weekend!
  • IrishAngelBlessing
    IrishAngelBlessing Posts: 12 Member
    Options
  • eabutterfly
    eabutterfly Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I fell off last week, I had Halloween parties, weddings and family gatherings to attend, but my friends and I are doing a 90-day challenge together so I am a bit more motivated now. We are all doing similar programs that help a lot. TurboFire is great but my only problem is getting up in the morning! ARGH!
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    Do we have a link coming?
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Can't find link, can you put in 211.5 please. Had a long weekend away to celebrate my 60th, so a gain of 1.5lbs is quite good I think!! :-)
    Thanks
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey all didn't know if we had a link yet or not , but I'm sitting at 179.4 this morning! I hope everyone had a good week and stay strong and positive! we are the makers of our own destiny.
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    down a few pounds at 258.
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    sorry abpout being late, this weeks weigh in 157.5, 2 pounds lost!
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Ya I'm not sure what's happening with the log in either, but 178.4 for me.
  • blueeyes25s
    Options
    My weight for this week is 148.6
  • tamrcoheb
    tamrcoheb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is this challenge still on-going? I didn't see the link for our week 6 weigh in.
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    There was no link for this week. I am in the process of downloading her spreadsheet and will update with any info posted in this thread. If you haven't posted please post and I will try and get something out later tonight or tomorrow.
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    My weight for this week was 175.8lbs
  • jtsmith34
    jtsmith34 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Mine was 192lbs.