Replies

• skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    guys can be butter faces, too
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Dont get me wrong guys I enjoy the abs and i know they are not easy to get but I just would like see the Faces they belong to In my mind these guys must also have sexy faces as well
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    cause they may have butter face.... you know, body's a 10 but the face is a 1

kinda like this

160x.jpg
    LoL
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    ;) because the abs are more of a turn on than the face?

i think your face is an exception :love:

awwwwww <3
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options

kinda like this

160x.jpg

hahahaha carrot top is nasty!!!!
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I change my pics in and out to keep folks on their toes

Any of your pictures you choose to display... is a good one!!
  • flasportsfan
    flasportsfan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My best guess is that, though they are proud to show off their hard work, they want to maintain some kind of anonymity and/or keep from having their pic plastered on the net somewhere they'd prefer not to be seen. Just a guess.

^^^this. Plus, I don't want people at home office to know I'm showing off my achievements. Not professional at all.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I'm sure they like to show off their hard work..

And I sure don't mind seeing their hard work.. :happy:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I WAS going to say - who needs to see faces when they have abs like Hosed but carrot top just destroyed that for me. Dang. Hes like a ripped dude shoulders down and a overly plastic woman up top. ew.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Ugly head. Can't do much about it though :-P
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I WAS going to say - who needs to see faces when they have abs like Hosed but carrot top just destroyed that for me. Dang. Hes like a ripped dude shoulders down and a overly plastic woman up top. ew.

PFFFFFTTTT BLAAAHAHAHA Amazing description!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    HOW COME YOU NEVER SHOW YOUR FACES? Every time i see the pics i wonder were is his face are you all ashmed of your face or something? I just dont get it and I know I cant be the only lady to have noticed this trend

My abs are now being protected by a layer or two of fat for the winter...Bwaaaahhhhh
  • mamabearr
    Options

kinda like this

160x.jpg

I was just about to say this haha.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options

yep, I'd totally drool over Carrot Top if he kept a paper bag over his head at all times! :laugh:

And didn't talk!
  • mamabearr
    Options

yep, I'd totally drool over Carrot Top if he kept a paper bag over his head at all times! :laugh:

And didn't talk!

well, that goes without saying for any guy! :laugh: :devil:

I always say that most men would be a ot sexier with tape over their mouths.
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    yummy!!!!!!:tongue:
  • alleyag
    alleyag Posts: 142
    Options
    My face is in a few other pics. If I could workout my face I would show that more. Lol :)