Body By Vi - Yes or No?

Options
2»

Replies

• Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Have you considered clean eating and calorie counting? It's way cheaper, and has a rather good track record.

There you go with that crazy talk again....
  • 1luckygal
    1luckygal Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Well, I do my own vitamins (because it cost way less than theirs) and I am doing the two shakes a day for now to lose weight then eventually im hoping to cut down to only one shake to maintain - but i like how easy it is so i may stick with two anyhow. But my order for one months worth (two bags of shake mix and some flavors) was $115 including taxes and shipping. When I really think about it - it's not bad at all because thats two meals a day for 30 days that i'm not wasting on junk food or wasting food from the fridge!
    I haven't tried it but know of a couple doing it!

How expensive is it?
  • 1luckygal
    Options
    lol!!! Yeah,... did that and actually - its REALLY expensive. I did the all organic, blah blah blah and it takes SO much time to prepare it all..... BUT different strokes for different folks I suppose. :)
    Have you considered clean eating and calorie counting? It's way cheaper, and has a rather good track record.

There you go with that crazy talk again....
  • bigjeff77
    Options
    I haven't tried it but know of a couple doing it!

How expensive is it?

Canadian prices (i think it's about the same in US):

Balance kit (30 meal replacement): 49$
    Shape kit (60 meal replacement): 99$
    Core Kit (30 meals + supllements) : 199$
    Transformation kit (60 meals + suppekments + appetite & metabolis,m support):249$

I think if you compare to what i pay for lunch & breakfast everyday (around4-6$ BK and 6-10$ lunch) it's not that expensive...
  • bigjeff77
    Options
    Finaly made my mind up and ordered the transformation kit, it should be here sometime next week, can't wait to get started and see results!!!
  • 1luckygal
    Options
    Ive started it as well - - not seeing a whole lot happening - - but i'm going to give it one full month before I get disappointed.
    Finaly made my mind up and ordered the transformation kit, it should be here sometime next week, can't wait to get started and see results!!!
  • jenparty
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start the 90 day challenge :) How is it going for you? Any tips or advice you care to share? What is your favorite shake recipe?
  • DMac4330
    Options
    Hey, I just joined body by vi today and was checking my calorie count. Then I decided to look for how many calories I need to eat. I am counting all these calories that I am counting. They recommend at least 1600 calories for guys and other calorie estimators(including this one) say I need about 2000. I will go around 2000 calories, BUT I am only at 765, with 2 shakes(90 cal each)w/ banana(210 cal), Nero(15 cal), 8 oz of chicken(360 cal) for dinner. I skipped snacks, because I really can't afford healthy snacks. I AM HUNGRY!!!

By the way, I am using the Transformation Kit, so I did use all the packs i needed to with it.

Honestly I don't cook much because I am on the go all the time. Does anyone eat sandwiches or anything?
    Looking for ideas of what to eat for dinner and or lunch.
  • DMac4330
    Options
    How is it going for you....did you do the 90 day challenge?
  • DMac4330
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start the 90 day challenge :) How is it going for you? Any tips or advice you care to share? What is your favorite shake recipe?
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I tried that and lost no weight. I tried Shakeology and lost no weight. As soon as I stopped drinking those shakes I started losing weight. That was last week.
  • erikrichter
    erikrichter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i'm more of an emacs guy.

Nicely played...
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I tryed it for 2 months and didnt lose anything. I love the taste of the shakes, but no weight lose.. i've heard alot of people have lost weight.
    They are very healthy for you.... try it you could send it back if you dont like it..
    Likewise, no good results
    So i replace it with regular vitamins, EFAs and whole foods then do the portion control and exercise, that's when I see good results.
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I noticed you said you are trying to be vegan, does EAS make vegan protein shakes? If not I'd recommend Nutribiotic and as a post workout NitroFusion. Has everything you need without using whey or casein.
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i'm not a shake person but if it helps someone maintain a healthy lifestyle its fine with me
  • 1luckygal
    Options
    Ok! It's been forever since i posted - but i LOVE body by vi products! They were definitely right for me - I actually just started promoting them after a year! :) I lost 24lbs in the first 2 months - then finally got PREGNANT (WITH PCOS!!!) LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am back at it and have already lost 37 of my 50 pregnancy lbs!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Ok! It's been forever since i posted - but i LOVE body by vi products! They were definitely right for me - I actually just started promoting them after a year! :) I lost 24lbs in the first 2 months - then finally got PREGNANT (WITH PCOS!!!) LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am back at it and have already lost 37 of my 50 pregnancy lbs!

I think that is great!!! Congratulations and Good Luck!
  • Denise11161978
    Options
    I had better success with the Herbalife shakes and the cell u loss
  • originalhotness
    Options
    Thank yomuch for this! I also have PCOS and have just accepted the challenge