My story at a second chance at life....photos

Options

Replies

• Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Super Fabulous is what you are! It's hard to not repeat what everyone else has said. **Smiles** all of the way around for you and you look HOT! Your ex looks like a jerk and you look wicked HOT!
  • sarahemily72
    Options
    You are brave to tell your story.....I hope you are doing well now! Thanks for sharing! I hope you are enjoying the new and improved you!
  • MrsPike07
    MrsPike07 Posts: 160
    Options
    You my friend are seriously one amazing woman! Kudos to you!!! What an inspiration!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: You look absolutely amazing!!! :bigsmile:
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    girl...keep on keepin' on....you look fabulous! :flowerforyou:
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. I'm so glad I came across you on this site.:smile::happy:
  • kel82885
    kel82885 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you. I had goose bumps reading your story it is very sad and you have done sooooooooooo well to make it through all that and really start to live your life. You are a true inspiration to all. Well done
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    What a difference!!!!!!!!!
  • ladyluck4210
    ladyluck4210 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Marlys101
    Marlys101 Posts: 100
    Options
    Wow...what a story and you have done a fabulous job...really...You look great!!! Marlys
  • MonieMaus
    Options
    Your post is an inspirational example of what the human spirit can endure and overcome. Thanks for sharing.
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your a strong lady! WTG on the weight loss!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow - what an amazing story. It is definitely" when it rains, it pours" story. I am going through a divorce myself after almost 5 yrs of marriage (my choice) - I refuse to put up with his cheating and abuse anymore. Your story gives me strength. I have already surpassed my original goal of 140, so I am working towards my second goal of 135. It wasn't until after I had lost almost 45 lbs that I got the courage that I needed to walk away from my marriage. My soon to be ex ripped my self-esteem and self-confidence from me, so I am struggling to get it back. Each day is a stuggle, but I am stronger because of it. You will find that "special person" again. I can tell you I have - I am much happier now. Just keep taking it one day at a time and congrats for reclaiming your life!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • chocolattahottie
    Options
    you're so beautiful!!
  • adezeray
    adezeray Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thank you so much for sharing that is a story that truely inspires me. Thank you!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Wow!..Thank you for sharing your story! It is truly amazing what you have overcome and your accomplishment is awesome! You look fantastic! :)
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am so happy for you! Thanks for being an inspiration to me :)
  • jodis319
    jodis319 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! Good for you for getting on with your life, God has wonderful things in store for you! :smile:
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry you had to go through all of that with no support. *hugs* You are an amazing, strong woman and an inspiration to us all. Congratulations on your weight loss and keep rocking the world with your fabulousness!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    I'm truly sorry for the loss of your mom, first of all. With all you've been through, though it's stated by others you ARE an inspiration and an amazing beautiful woman. It's unfortunate your ex did not see this but is surely seeing it on the outside due to your amazing transformation. Thank you for sharing your story with us and I am changed due to knowing pillars of strength exists on here.
  • kylaerin
    Options
    You look amazing! God Bless!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!