Jillian Michaels - Shed 5lbs of water weight in 7 days...the

Options
Hey guys...

I just found this. I think I may give it a try since I have exactly ONE WEEK till my boyfriend graduates from boot camp and I get to see him after over 2 months <3<3 (You can imagine why I'd want to look my best!)

I'm not sure if it works...but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt!

Jillian Michaels recipe for losing 5 pounds in 7 days...

Get 60 ounces of distilled or pure water and...
Add a tablespoon of sugar free cranberry juice and...
Add 1 dandelion root tea bag and...
Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and...
You Drink the 60 ounces every day for 7 days and...
This recipe works because it helps flush out excess water weight you have carrying around in your body and...
You could lose more than 5 pounds in 7 days depending on how much excess water weight you're carrying around
(http://www.nowloss.com/jillian-michaels-lose-5-pounds-in-7-days-diet-drink.htm)

Also - add me as a friend :) I'm friendly! and supportive!

Replies

• muffinmansmom
    Options
    Please let us know if it works,,good luck!
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options
    I've done this...its great for helping you feel not bloated and slim. Plus, its all natural. Good for a big event like yours!

I didn't lose 5 lbs of water weight but I definitely lost some!
  • Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Saving for later, Thank you!!!
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    interesting!
  • CouleeRunner
    CouleeRunner Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try this..thank you!
  • yolandawilson
    yolandawilson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hi there thanks for the info quick question do you drink the 60 oz in 7 days time are for each day 60 oz
  • zoeysmom01
    zoeysmom01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have not seen this, but I too would be interested to know how it works.
  • angelinerstetzko
    Options
    It would be 60oz per day...which equates to 7.5 cups :)
  • Sassy3k
    Sassy3k Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting this...i think i will give it a try. I'm heading to Cancun in 2 weeks and I would like to feel good in my bikini...losing a couple extra pounds cant hurt...
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Is this cold water or hot, are you supposed to make a tea?
  • twillhoi
    twillhoi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Worth a shot! Good pre-wedding trick!
  • angelinerstetzko
    Options
    Well it has tea bags in it but because its 7.5 cups, I'm assuming you can drink it at whatever temperature you like! Mix it up!
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Hey guys...

I just found this. I think I may give it a try since I have exactly ONE WEEK till my boyfriend graduates from boot camp and I get to see him after over 2 months <3<3 (You can imagine why I'd want to look my best!)

I'm not sure if it works...but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt!

Jillian Michaels recipe for losing 5 pounds in 7 days...

Get 60 ounces of distilled or pure water and...
    Add a tablespoon of sugar free cranberry juice and...
    Add 1 dandelion root tea bag and...
    Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and...
    You Drink the 60 ounces every day for 7 days and...
    This recipe works because it helps flush out excess water weight you have carrying around in your body and...
    You could lose more than 5 pounds in 7 days depending on how much excess water weight you're carrying around
    (http://www.nowloss.com/jillian-michaels-lose-5-pounds-in-7-days-diet-drink.htm)

Also - add me as a friend :) I'm friendly! and supportive!
    Hm, Interesting... I can see this could work toward a very short term event.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    This is very intriguing! Where do you get dandelion root tea bags, though?!?

Gosh, I would love to lose 5 lbs of water weight! But I wonder how long it would take to gain it back after you stopped the diet..
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Do you eat food too? - or just drink this stuff - sounds like its putting your body into fast and you'll put it all back on straight away - quick fixes rarely work and never last.

I'm not saying don't do it - just be aware that it might not give you what you want. :-)
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    From what I can see on the website you just add this to your normal daily diet. Dandelion root seems good for a lot of things though it is quite interesting for a weed LOL
  • angelinerstetzko
    Options
    You still eat regularly...it's just the cleansing effects of the pure cranberry, lemon and dandelion root that help your body to expel the excess water you're retaining.

I'm guessing it'll only be short term - but that doesn't mean you can't drink this concoction on a regular basis to help your body maintain a good balance! It's not like any of this is bad for you :)

And I got the dandelion root tea at a health food store - Feel Rite - along with the cranberry concentrate. I'm starting to do this today!
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options
    It is short term but its great for that. I did it before a wedding and felt slim and ready and not at all bloated.
  • queenbeaumont
    Options
    Bump :)
  • JenLuv27
    JenLuv27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do you brew the tea, and then add it to the water? or just let it sit in the cold water...I guess I will brew it regardless, seems like a silly question :)