:blushing: Thanks
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I love this post.
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    You sure know what to say, to make a girl feel good! Thank You!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    From those of us that bust our a**es to be healthier and in better shape, thank you. That's the best compliment a girl could ask for!! :smile:

Agreed, even though we have our off days and bad weeks.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    why thank you :)
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Thank you Danny. That's a really sweet sentiment :heart:
  • chefchazz
    Options
    I'm going to put it out there - I hate exercise

me too! have been doing it for years and still hate it! im never like "woohoo about to get my burn on". its kinda like shaving...you do it cuz you like the result!!:laugh:
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    when someone starts off by saying "no offense" that means your about to say something craaaaaazy offensive.

I agree :laugh:

It is nice to have props so thanks! Everyone wants what they want and if a partner who takes their health serious and exercises regularly is what you want then by all means go for the gold :wink:
  • Lilituga
    Lilituga Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I accept those props and return them whole-heartedly to those fine gentlemen who sweat it out with pride.
    agreed
  • smashatoms
    smashatoms Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    This made me smile! Thank you!
  • smashatoms
    smashatoms Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    This made me smile! Thank you!
  • amygee05nb
    Options
    thanks bud!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    when someone starts off by saying "no offense" that means your about to say something craaaaaazy offensive.

I didn't think it was crazy offensive at all. What I meant was, I didn't think it was a fair assessment of someone he hadn't seen in 20 years. He came back and replied that they had talked about it. Fair enough and that should have been the end of it, but people do love their drama.
  • DawnWendalynn1973
    Options
    Thanks for this post....my exercise has faultered in the last few weeks....this is definitely inspirational.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    @dannylivesm - Thank you for sharing this with the MFP ladies. If only all guys felt the same way...
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I bust my *kitten* most days of the week. I'll take the props! Thank you for acknowledging the badassery that is in the women of MFP!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I loved this post! Thank you...I was never one of those girls who could get away with NOT working out. I don't always WANT to work out but then I love it once I'm doing it and I feel so much better afterwards! Thanks for the props
  • lilsnowbird
    Options
    thanks for the great compliment......enough said.....:bigsmile:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    NOTHING better than being completely covered in sweat just dripping, all hot and flushed and can barely speak. Best feeling in the world!