Tilapia as bad as bacon?

Options
13»

Replies

• freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Who lied to you, and said bacon is bad? Give me pasture raised natural pork any day over farmed mushy fish.
  • SugarBaby1987
    SugarBaby1987 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Who lied to you, and said bacon is bad? Give me pasture raised natural pork any day over farmed mushy fish.

Bacon......yum........

• Of course bacon is bad for you especially if its fried in oil and it contains a lot of fat the kind that clogs your arteries.
    Who fries bacon in oil? Bacon has it's own oil. And while it does have saturated fat, bacon isn't as bad as you claim. An average slice is 46 calories. A large egg has more than that.

My thoughts exactly
  • lalinzki
    Options
    Talapia is very healthy and good for you. It takes the routine tuna out of the equation once in a while, also it depends on how you cook it almost everything can be bad if you FRY IT :frown: . Other than that I can give you great recipes for Talapia :smile:
  • lalinzki
    Options
    Mmmmmm. Bacon.
    LOL..Sounds like Homer
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    This is a tricky riddle. I guess i give up. Why IS tilapia as bad as bacon?

It's obvious with bacon, considering the way it sends all those videos to the networks claiming responsibility for attacks.

Tilapia is just downright sneaky. Kinda like Catie Couric.
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't trust an article posted by an FM station. I'd want more reliable evidence.