Curious... (for men & women)

Options
Men: Do you perfer your women thin, chubby or big?
Women: Do you perfer your men thin, chubby or big?Also, do you make your man shave, wax or go au naturel?

Me personally I love my man chubby and au naturel. He's about 180 and it's so funny how he's skinny everywhere except his tummy. He's the perfect everything for me, we're close to the same height, near the same weight (I range from 160-170), and I love him just the way he is :heart: .
Sorry if I am gushing! I'm just so happy with him and we're getting married in 1 week. :smooched:

Replies

• DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Thin or athletic. I don't even care if they have boobs.

But some girls can pull off the thicker/curvy. It happens.

I just find more in common with the first few.

Semi-related, I remove pretty much all the hair on my body. Keep it to 1cm on the arms and maybe a bit longer on the legs.
    I hate hair.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    ok... from all I can tell looking at my past I guess I like them a little bit chubby. But with nice big arms. Strong arms.
    And my exact same height too my current significant other is my height and HATES it when I wear heels. I look like an amazon. lol

The funny thing is the type of men who turn my eye are not the men I date.
    BUT I'm also a sucker for good lips. That takes precedence.

I expect him to be trimmed otherwise I don't really want to get involved with any of that business.

Many many many congrats on your upcoming wedding. You look like you'll be very happy.
  • reese1206
    Options
    Athletic...That's how my Husband is built and I love it. He doesn't have a ton of hair either....I like that!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I've dated thinner guys and I've dated heavier guys. My ex-husband is heavier and my current boyfriend is thinner. So, I don't really think I have a preference. :)

As for hair - I prefer they are bald and not overly hairy everywhere else. I don't think I'd be interested in a guy who has hair sticking out of the back of his shirt or something. lol
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I prefer my men a little thicker - linebacker like. I did the geeky androgynous spindly type and well, that just got me confused.:huh: So yeah, a big guy with a little hair in the right places, who sometimes passes gas and likes to eat meat.
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    "Husky", neither skinny nor chubby! And they definitely need to be maintained down there
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Feminine and curvy,that can be quite a range and I will consider her beautiful and sexy.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Hmm.. It doesn't really matter for me as long as he is physically healthy and healthy minded.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    gah
  • elfy66
    elfy66 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    For me? As long as we have a connection mentally, I like sparkly eyes, a sense on fun and adventure and a nice bum never goes amiss! :)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I generally prefer women who are what i consider middle of the road. Not too athletic (this has sort of been changing a bit lately), and NOT too thin. A bit chubby is better than too skinny. I've dated slightly larger...but generally we don't have a lot in common at that point and it never works.

GOTTA be shorter than me lol...and I'm only 5'7" tall =p.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Every man and woman prefers different things...there is no right or wrong answer.

The end.

Um. That's what this post was asking - it wasn't saying you're right for this or wrong for that. She was asking what your preference was.....
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Every man and woman prefers different things...there is no right or wrong answer.

The end.

Um. That's what this post was asking - it wasn't saying you're right for this or wrong for that. She was asking what your preference was.....

lol Yes I know, I had two different windows going and read it wrong. My bad!

I like men. I like little to no hair. I've dated exceptionally fit, and some men who were overweight...my husband is a few pounds overweight for his 6'3 frame but he looks fine to me ;p

That is all ;p

OP, congrats on your upcoming nuptials!
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    Athletic, not too skinny not to chubby
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I like my man bigger. I want to feel he can protect me, from what I don't really know!
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    Athletic. 6' or taller. Preferably no hair or little bit in the right places. Manscaping a must. Thankfully this is my hubby and what he does, lol.
  • elfy66
    elfy66 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I've dated thinner guys and I've dated heavier guys. My ex-husband is heavier and my current boyfriend is thinner. So, I don't really think I have a preference. :)

As for hair - I prefer they are bald and not overly hairy everywhere else. I don't think I'd be interested in a guy who has hair sticking out of the back of his shirt or something. lol

OK werewolves do not apply :)
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Wife is 85.0 pounder!!! So I have to say thin, lol!
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    You have to feel comfortable in your own skin. If you have fat on you and your OK with that then your man can be that way also. I personally am not happy unless I hold my body in shape. I prefer my woman to be in shape also. I have been athletic my whole life. If your partner likes to be in shape then you must be in shape also. I'm sure that your partner would appreciate it in bed the same as you do. The fatter one always drags down the fitter one. Habits run thick.
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I prefer my men a little thicker - linebacker like. I did the geeky androgynous spindly type and well, that just got me confused.:huh: So yeah, a big guy with a little hair in the right places, who sometimes passes gas and likes to eat meat.

Lol Pam!