Have you ever stolen somebody else's man/woman

Options
1235»

Replies

• Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I was stolen FROM. Then when he left me she didn't want anything to do with him anymore. So yeah...
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I would never do that......Its cruel and I would be to hurt if someone stole someone from me...But I dont have to worry about that at the moment since I dont have anyone for anybody to steal. lol
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Never, and no, not my style. I find it repulsive.
  • yessiseguy
    Options
    Very low class............... there's alot of men and women out there so why steal? I would not like this to happen to me so I definitely have never done this and never will.
  • sclarke76
    Options
    yes and its something im not proud ov n il never do it again x
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    nope , but have had it hapen to me a few times .
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I don't believe anyone can be "stolen." They leave willingly, unless we are talking kidnapped, drugged, and gagged.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I was stolen...but I never stole anyone.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I was dating a gal while I was in the Marine Corps. My buddy was dating her friend. It was casual. He came to me and said he wanted to ask Elaine out (my gal), and I could ask his gal out (Sharon).

I asked out Sharon. She said yes. He asked Elaine out. She said no.

He felt I should cancel the date. I didn't. He thinks I stole her from him. Long time ago. 1973. Closest I can come to answering yes.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    yes. I'm not proud of it. In hindsight I saved my best friend a life time of torture.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I'm a firm beiever in the theory "if he'll cheat with me, he'll cheat on me too", so no....never did that.

Like a lot of women, I have been lied to by guys who weren't as available as they wanted me to believe. I don't consider that stealing...more like falling for a false advertisement!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I had mine stolen but quite frankly she can keep him now. Much better off without him
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Not exactly, but I did break Rule #1 and go out with a guy that my best friend had a crush on. Give me a break, I was 17, and he was hot.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My wife stole me; but it was high school... does that really count?
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    They were seperated and he had filed for divorce. I met him after that. I don't feel I "stole" but she was desperate to get him back (didn't know about me) and I saw some of her pleas to him which made me feel a bit bad but he was positive he didn't want her back.

I've been stolen from and it does NOT feel good at all.
  • Brandi_Lee
    Options
    once but my friend forgave me and the guy was a jerk.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    We both left our partners for each other and we're still together 3 years later (and all is good)... So I guess we 'stole' each other from other people?!?!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    "If you marry a man that cheats on his wife, you'll be married to man who cheats on his wife" ~Ann Landers

I did unknowingly...I didn't find out until I was PREGNANT with my daughter that her dad and his ex weren't quite broken up when him and I got together. He cheated on her with me and later cheated on me with her and they got back together after I left him...

My last boyfriend's ex acted like I stole him from her, but they were already broken up...however they always had been on again, off again and I don't believe that nothing happened between the 2 of them while him and I were together...too many red flags.

Karma is a ***** and I don't care what the situation, I couldn't fool around with somebody who is in a relationship and I don't believe that whole "well she's crazy" UM there's 2 sides to every story and I'm sure my daughter's dad has some stories about me that would make me sound bat-*kitten*-crazy....I'm not crazy, he just MADE me crazy