AWESOME POSSUMS......10 Wks and 20lbs (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    HAhahahahhaha!!! Well now you know how to fit yourself for a bra if you ever need one!
    I had some fun taking my measurements. As a guy I never had a reason to measure for a bra before. But tonight I did. I hope you don't mind me renaming some of the measurements:

Neck: 19.5
    Pectorals: 48.5
    Under pectorals: 47
    Waist (belly button): 51
    Hips: 46.5
    R thigh: 19.5
    R calf: 16.25
    R bicep: 14
    L bicep: 13

Starting weight: 280
    Goal weight: 260
    Current weight: 278.6
  • mandypizzle
    Options
    I still don't know what a burpee is .... but I just did Ripped in 30. I had to talk myself into not going back to sleep. I've been sick and just want to SLEEP!! BUT I got my giant booty out of bed and worked out! YESSSS I feel so much better! :D
  • bigchid88
    Options
    Great job mandypizzle!
    I just finished my morning workout but was only able to do 13 burpees. Youtube burpee an you will find the proper technique.
  • meglomaniac87
    Options
    The burpee goes like this: (from a standing position) 1) squat 2) kick your legs behind you so you're in the pushup position 3) do a pushup 4) bring your legs back under you 5) jump into the air with arms above your head. And that's one burpee.
  • meglomaniac87
    Options
    Oh, and I did do the challenge for yesterday, plus 10 extra pushups. Which is maybe why the burpees were so hard this morning. I only did 15. I'm gonna try and come back later today and do the other 15.
  • mandypizzle
    Options
    OHhhh I remember those and I LOATHE them!!!! lol! Fine, I will do them later.
  • reese1206
    Options
    KAMFAM will be joining ua as well :) I will be adding her to the Spreadsheet!
  • reese1206
    Options
    I would like to add.....I am making group shirts for those who finish or continue this challenge :)
  • kamfam
    Options
    KAMFAM will be joining ua as well :) I will be adding her to the Spreadsheet!

YAY!

Current weight: 128.5 I'm 5'3" so I'm at the TOP of my limit. My goal is to get to 115lbs by the end of this challenge. 110 would be great, but it might be a stretch since that's only a few pounds up from pre-baby weight. I will take measurements in a bit.

My weekly goals will be to do some form of exercise 5 days/week, count calories, and drink 10 glasses of water per day. My exercise goals will become more specific as I work out my daily schedule.

Thanks for having me!
  • mandypizzle
    Options
    YAY!!
    I would like to add.....I am making group shirts for those who finish or continue this challenge :)
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Hi Kam, Welcome to the group!

Reese, how fun is that! Your an awesome leader:flowerforyou:

DRINK AT LEAST 8 GLASSES OF WATER
    Mon- Check
    Tue - Check
    Wed
    Thur
    Fri
    Sat
    Sun

THIS WEEKS CHALLENGES

Mon 26th- 15 Pushups - Check Plus 10 extra!
    Tues 27th- 30 Burpee's - Check... Damn those things are hard, Love em though:bigsmile:
    Wed 28th- 40 Squats
    Thur 29th- 20 Pushups
    Fri 30th- 60 Jumping Jacks
    Sat 1st- 20 Lunges each leg
    Sun 2nd- You choose

PERSONAL GOALS
    1) Break into the 140's
    2) Run at least 3 days this week- Mon,
    3) Log EVERY day in my food diary (really slacking on that lately) Mon, Tue,
  • Strongmamaof5
    Options
    You are awesome!
    quote]
    YAY!!
    [/quote]
  • bigchid88
    Options
    Ok I felt like such a loser for not being able to do all of today's challenge...but instead of just giving up I came home after my 12 hour orientation and finished off the rest of the burpees =]
    btws I am SUPER excited for the t-shirts!!!! Even more of a reason to make sure we all make it through this challenge.
  • Strongmamaof5
    Options
    Burpees from yesterday are done
  • clarahackworth1999
    Options
    I had a very rough day yeaterday with my eating! I ate way to many calories!!! But today is a new day and I'm starting over. :)
  • Twins2007
    Twins2007 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    T-SHIRTS?!

Too freakin' cool ;)

Had a good day yesterday, was a little over my calories as it was my twin mommy diner (every couple of months we meet and chat...and drink a couple of glasses of wine..Well maybe too much ;)!
    A fellow MFP critiqued my diary this morning and brought up that I do not eat enough fruits...And she is so right.
    The truth is that I buy lots of fruits and veggies but barely eat any fruit as my 4 year old Wild Things...I mean twin boys get to them first...
    Anyone else on a budget over here and would like to help me map out a weekly menu which includes enough veggies, proteins and fruits?
    My base is good but definately need to tweak!
    Have a good day everyone :)
    P.S. All you guys are doing FAB ;)
    E
  • Twins2007
    Twins2007 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hang in there and yes today is a new day!

Take it meal by meal, snack by snack and keep your daily goal in mind as opposed to all the weight you want to lose...It overwhelms me when I think about the 34 pounds I still have to lose but if I think about losing 5 pounds at once, it makes it easier...

Here is a blog entry I wrote at the begining of my Journey....

http://domesticengineer2twins.blogspot.com/2011/02/scale-friend-or-foe.html

E xox
  • kamfam
    Options
    I was under my calorie goal yesterday - what I logged showed about half, but I know it was more than that. I'm convinced homemade perogies are much more fattening than what I found, lol. Today, I will do M, T, W challenges, along with cardio and pilates! I drank less water than I hoped :(
  • mandypizzle
    Options
    Today's challenge and Ripped in 30 is done! I hardly slept at all last night and wanted to sleep so bad! LOL But i'm glad I didn't! It will be a coffee day for sure!

Today I need to be better about logging my food. It gets so busy, I didn't get a chance yesterday but I ate way good. I also need to drink way more water today!