I have achieved .. ONEness

WattsJA
WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
Today was my official weigh in day and when I looked down .. a sense of ONEness and ONDerment filled my soul. I was transported to .... ONDerland! Yes, that's right, today I finally made it to less than 200 pounds. To put that into perspective let me give you a few facts and pictures:

I have LOST 195.5 Pounds
I now weigh 199.5 pounds
I have LOST *almost* 50% of my starting body weight.
This means .. I truly am HALF the man I used to be. :P

Starting weight (395ish):

DCP00536.JPG

DCP00558.JPG

Men.JPg

Most current one I have @ about 205 (i'll get some new ones in a bit):

Jody2.jpg

From this morning:

199.jpg

To all who are working to achieve your goals .. I hope this will inspire you or at least show you that it can be done. I look at my life now and I would never have DREAMED I would be doing the things I am. I have a beautiful GF, I go to the gym 5-6 days a week, I run 3-4 miles a day, I am healthier and happier. Had you asked me years ago if I thought that I would be here .. or running 3-4 miles a day .. or going to a gym .. I would have laughed at you while stuffing my face. Oh how .. with a little effort, patience, guidance and friends .. things can change.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!