What size weights are you using for 30DS?

Options
I'm on day 4 of level 2 of the 30DS. I've been using 2lbs and 3lbs weights since the begining. Mostly the 3lbs weights but there are a few moves that I swithc to the 2lbs ones. I want to get some 4lbs weights soon though!

Replies

• wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I use 3lb now - I plan to skip the 4lb & go straight to 5
  • mezzosoprano89
    mezzosoprano89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've been using 3lb weights, I might try 5lb tomorrow and see how it goes...but 3lb is giving me quite the workout for now.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    5lbs and 8lbs with some of the moves!
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    i bought 5 :)
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    5-10lbs
  • Leola2011
    Options
    This is interesting because I've been using 5 lbs for another circuit training video. I'm still waiting on my 30DS DVD to arrive. From the sounds of it, it might be a good idea to downgrade in the beginning?
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    5 lbs
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    According to the 30DS kit she sells at Walmart, she uses 3 pound weights...that's what the kit has:)
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    havent started yet, but I bought 5 #'er!
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Our weights are in kgs in New Zealand - I am using 3kg (6.6lbs) and today upped to 4kg (8.8lbs) just for the chest flies as I found the lighter weights not challenging enough.
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I started off with 3lb but moved up to a combo of 3 & 5 lbs. I am on level 2 now and still use both depending on what the exercise is. I am on day 2 of lebvel 2 (day 12).
  • redhead91
    Options
    I'm on day 5 and have been using 5 lb weights.
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have 1kg weights, so 2.2lb. TBH I sometimes wish they were 0.5kg :embarassed: LOL
  • mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I use 8# for 30 DS and Ripped in 30. started out with 5# though.
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My cable co says its the 30 day shred on the on demand stuff. Does the real version start with push ups and consist of mostly jumping jacks, lunges and crunches?
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    5lbs and 8lbs with some of the moves!
    Same
  • isherryb
    isherryb Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    5 lbs
  • beach_bum_gurl
    Options
    My cable co says its the 30 day shred on the on demand stuff. Does the real version start with push ups and consist of mostly jumping jacks, lunges and crunches?
    ~yes~
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I had originally bought 5 lb weights and I almost died, I use 3 for most of them and 5 for some. :)
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    "My cable co says its the 30 day shred on the on demand stuff. Does the real version start with push ups and consist of mostly jumping jacks, lunges and crunches?"

^yes, yes it does!