Replies

• jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Not sure why it posted 3 times.....
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    Let me know what you guys think of starting a new thread for each week!
  • td03692
    Options
    I would love to sign up for Oct. I have 2 wedding that month and want to keep myself on track.
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    No problem! You have been added!

Here's the link again, so you don't have to search all over for it!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqxTXEpIQxabdGR1U05jNGVkMTBLTi1kWmFvZk9RWEE&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Starting a new thread each week would be great, save sifting through all the old posts
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    O.K. Than it is settled, new thread for each week!

New thread!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/356065-oct-challenge-week-1-open
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    I'm in! If I can't find my tape measure tonight is it ok to just post my weight tomorrow and post measurements this weekend when I buy a new one?

Sure!!!
  • Carrie_D
    Options
    I would love to join this if I still can! I will post my weight tomorrow morning! Do I just post it to this thread? I'm going to request this as a friend also.
  • Carrie_D
    Options
    I would love to join this if I still can! I will post my weight tomorrow morning! Do I just post it to this thread? I'm going to request this as a friend also.

*request you as a friend
  • Irene_1
    Irene_1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I would like to join - will post my weight tomorrow but if you need it sooner 147
  • jennmoore3
    Options

Carrie, never mind my private message. lol There is a new thread, for week 1...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/356065-oct-challenge-week-1-open?page=1#posts-4822048
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow! O.K. Everyone is added to the challenge. Wowza!!!

What do you think of starting a new thread for each week? This way there's not a ton of "I'm in" posts to sift through. And new people can still join...

I'll post the new thread on this thread so people can still find it easily.

Yup I agree with the new thread idea...easy and convenient for us to keep track each week! Official weigh-ins start next week, 7th October right? :)
    -Mabel.
  • Katemarie34
    Katemarie34 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Was looking for a challenge... I'll log in on Monday's! :) thanks for posting a challenge, and the thread each week sounds amazing- good idea.
  • ashanti1982
    Options
    Hi, I just got back from holiday and have got back into the exercise but not doing so well on the eating part so really need a challenge to keep me going so I'm in!

I normally weigh on Fridays but I didn't weigh today but i can weigh tomo and tell you. I measure too about every two weeks.

Thanks for setting this up :)
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    Mable: Start weight is today and every friday after for the month

Kate, the new thread is: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/356065-oct-challenge-week-1-open

ashanti: Welcome! I added you. Go to the new thread for week 1 info!
  • himel13
    himel13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    SW, October 1, 2011 is 130 pounds. Goal weight for this month is 125 pounds.
    I'll be doing the 30 Day Shred, so I probably won't be able to up the number of calories burned with exercise, but will try to just stick with the program and control my atrocious eating habits and stay within my calorie range.. Wish me luck..and feel free to scream at me if i disappear!

Ok, here goes:

October 1, 2011 -
    Starting weight: 130 pounds.
    Measurements: Chest: 38, Waist: 35, Hips: 39, Arms: 11, Thighs: 19,17.
    Exercise done: 30 day shred
    Calories burned: 167
    Calories consumed: 1606
  • Dide215
    Dide215 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I need the motivation and challenge to keep going. I've sort of fell off my routine this past month and need to get back on track.

SW: 214
    GW: 145
    CW: 167
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    This thread is over. If you want to join message me for details...