What WOULD you do

2»

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    I would continue being polite and even say good morning for kicks. At the end of the day let it rest on their hands to act like little rude f%ckers, not on you.

Also, when I get annoyed by my hormonal, single 40 old virgin coworker I plug in my headphones and listen to music and ignore her.That old hag isn't going to make my day bad just because she needs to get laid.

I do the exact same thing i started taking my headphones to work about 6 months ago and upload new music weekly LOL

I have a rhapsody subscription (since 2007, best move ever, I love it) and I just stream music all the time, anything I want to listen to :)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    I would continue being polite and even say good morning for kicks. At the end of the day let it rest on their hands to act like little rude f%ckers, not on you.

Also, when I get annoyed by my hormonal, single 40 old virgin coworker I plug in my headphones and listen to music and ignore her.That old hag isn't going to make my day bad just because she needs to get laid.

I do the exact same thing i started taking my headphones to work about 6 months ago and upload new music weekly LOL

Ahh I wish. Headphones were outlawed!
  • momcindy
    momcindy Posts: 194 Member
    I agree with some of the other advice about remaining pleasant and professional while not feeling you need to be friends. Take the high road. The view is always better there. Just do what you're getting paid to do, treat others as you want to be treated, and go home knowing no one can accuse you of anything wrong. Oh, and don't gossip about the jerks with others in the office. That has a way of coming back to bite you.
This discussion has been closed.