C25K - WK1 DAY 1 - Who's with Me?

Options
Hi pals,

I would like to start the C25K over again today. I was doing it a few months ago and was able to get to week 3 but stopped. This time I want to say I completed it!! It would be nice to have a few pals join the ride with me. So i'm putting it out there to see what kind of response I get. If we have to start tomorrow, then we can do that also.

Thanks

Rena

Replies

• SlwNStdy
    Options
    I am stating it today for the first time
  • pizzygirltx
    Options
    i've been doing week 1 for about a month now so maybe if I join you i'll move on to week 2!
  • JRena225
    Options
    i've been doing week 1 for about a month now so maybe if I join you i'll move on to week 2!

for a month? oh you are trying to get past it I guess without stopping or breaking? I think week 1 was pretty okay for me, week 2 became a little challenging but i'm committed...
  • ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    Options
    I am really seriously considering starting it again also. I did two weeks this summer and then stopped, because I was happier walking outside as much as possible. This week I have five soccer games to go watch in six days, so it is going to be tough, but I think I really want to give it a try again.
  • JRena225
    Options
    I am really seriously considering starting it again also. I did two weeks this summer and then stopped, because I was happier walking outside as much as possible. This week I have five soccer games to go watch in six days, so it is going to be tough, but I think I really want to give it a try again.

Cathy, we are going to do this....just need to take 3 days out of this week to do it....Mon Wed Fri!!

I just resetted my app and I did it back in July and stopped at the beginning of Week 3 :-(
  • NitaCeeCee
    Options
    i have downloaded a c25k and a c210k program. i have no idea why because it scares the heck out of me but i'm determined to give it a chance!
  • JRena225
    Options
    i have downloaded a c25k and a c210k program. i have no idea why because it scares the heck out of me but i'm determined to give it a chance!

There's no way i'm ready for 10k lol....but i'm giving the 5k a try...
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Ok ... Ok ... I'm in. LOL

When are we staring this craziness???
  • JRena225
    Options
    LMBO @ heather....

Looks like everyone is on board with today so i'm going to say today for now!!!
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    LMBO @ heather....

TODAY?? Dang ... looks like I need to go shopping and get a plan together! LMAO!!
  • JRena225
    Options
    LMBO @ heather....

TODAY?? Dang ... looks like I need to go shopping and get a plan together! LMAO!!

Okay, let's just do Tomorrow so everyone has a chance to get on board!
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Jamie you know ill do it with ya, had the app on my phone for the longest and havent completed it!
  • JRena225
    Options
    Jamie you know ill do it with ya, had the app on my phone for the longest and havent completed it!

awesome my friend!! We are going to start tomorrow!!!
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options

I need to find an app! LOL
  • ginurse_amy
    Options
    JRENA- Hi my name is Amy. I am interested in doing the c25K. Let me know if you are going to start today or not. Thanks. BTW- new to this site but have lost approx 27 lbs so far. Amy.
  • JRena225
    Options
    JRENA- Hi my name is Amy. I am interested in doing the c25K. Let me know if you are going to start today or not. Thanks. BTW- new to this site but have lost approx 27 lbs so far. Amy.

Hi Amy,
    great job on your loss so far!! We are gonna do tomorrow just so everyone has a chance to start at the same time and also in case we need to purchase sports bras lol....and some have already worked out this morning.

Welcome aboard
  • JRena225
    Options

I have the 'GET RUNNING" app on the IPHONE
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Well I'm willing to try it out again, tried it out last time, and decided to run without it.
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options

I have the 'GET RUNNING" app on the IPHONE

Damn iphones ... I am a droid girl. LOL
  • ginurse_amy
    Options
    Does it matter which app I buy on my Iphone?:flowerforyou: