C25K - WK1 DAY 1 - Who's with Me?

Options

Replies

• JRena225
    Options
    YAH SASHA!!!!

Heather you should be able to find one...I think Sasha has a droid also!!!

Amy, nope doesn't matter....which one do you have?
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Okay..I want in too! I did the first day and stopped. I have a droid too....and I have the C25k app downloaded. I NEED MUSIC though! a beep noise isn't going to do it for this gal!! any suggestions how to run your music or download some music to fit the app?
  • JRena225
    Options
    Okay..I want in too! I did the first day and stopped. I have a droid too....and I have the C25k app downloaded. I NEED MUSIC though! a beep noise isn't going to do it for this gal!! any suggestions how to run your music or download some music to fit the app?

good question on that one...on the iphone :-), you start your music first and then go to the app...do you guys have pandora or iheart radio....there should be some app you have that has a streaming radio that can be played and then go to the app
  • ginurse_amy
    Options
    I am an IPhone girl-have the Iphone 4. But I can only run in the evenings after work. I want to run in a 5K in October so thought this would be a good start.
  • JRena225
    Options
    I am an IPhone girl-have the Iphone 4. But I can only run in the evenings after work. I want to run in a 5K in October so thought this would be a good start.

yes this would be perfect to give you a boost....okay let me know which app you end up going with.
  • pizzygirltx
    Options
    i've been doing week 1 for about a month now so maybe if I join you i'll move on to week 2!

for a month? oh you are trying to get past it I guess without stopping or breaking? I think week 1 was pretty okay for me, week 2 became a little challenging but i'm committed...

just haven't had the motivation to do it regularly enough to feel that i have completed week one. i do it once or maybe twice a week, but never three times b/c its been too easy to find excuses not to do it.
  • danyelle318
    danyelle318 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm down, just downloaded the app to my phone!! Just let me know the details...:happy:
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    I'm in...I just downloaded the app...
  • JRena225
    Options
    OKAY YOU 3, IT'S ON!!!

WE ARE GONNA STICK TO THIS YOU ALL!!! 3 DAYS A WEEK, EVERY OTHER DAY!!!

WE WILL START TOMORROW!!!!
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    i've been doing week 1 for about a month now so maybe if I join you i'll move on to week 2!

for a month? oh you are trying to get past it I guess without stopping or breaking? I think week 1 was pretty okay for me, week 2 became a little challenging but i'm committed...

just haven't had the motivation to do it regularly enough to feel that i have completed week one. i do it once or maybe twice a week, but never three times b/c its been too easy to find excuses not to do it.

Ahhh chica this is the time you stop making excuses and just do it 3 times a week..3 times a week isn't alot ,you can do it..think positive.. you got this
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'm in!! ;) I actually just started Week 1, Day 1, this morning! I'd love to have C25k partners!
  • JRena225
    Options
    I'm in, I'm in!! ;) I actually just started Week 1, Day 1, this morning! I'd love to have C25k partners!

Now you have all of us!!!! Good job
  • butterfly0819
    Options
    I downloaded the app but have yet to have the motivation to get my lazy butt out of bed and do it. I'd like to start tomorrow with you guys too if thats ok!!! I really want to step up my exercise and tone :)
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    For those who are looking for the Droid App for C25k - this is the one that I use,
    http://sites.google.com/site/c25kapp/
    The pro version is $1.99 (for voice/audio notifications) Although I understand there are a quite a bit out there.

You can also find the C25K program on www.coolrunning.com under C25K,

you can get it for free on that site, now they also sell it as apart of their site for $19.99, umm, but if you can get it for free, I don't understand why someone would opt to pay it....just an FYI.

Looking forward to the challenge with you all!
  • JRena225
    Options
    I downloaded the app but have yet to have the motivation to get my lazy butt out of bed and do it. I'd like to start tomorrow with you guys too if thats ok!!! I really want to step up my exercise and tone :)

let's do it butterfly!!!
  • JRena225
    Options
    For those who are looking for the Droid App for C25k - this is the one that I use,
    http://sites.google.com/site/c25kapp/
    The pro version is $1.99 (for voice/audio notifications) Although I understand there are a quite a bit out there.

You can also find the C25K program on www.coolrunning.com under C25K,

you can get it for free on that site, now they also sell it as apart of their site for $19.99, umm, but if you can get it for free, I don't understand why someone would opt to pay it....just an FYI.

Looking forward to the challenge with you all!

I thought the same thing about paying, like why would I do that lol....
  • butterfly0819
    Options
    ok - so are we doing Mon, Wed, and Fri? I know this week we will do Tuesday, Wed, and Friday right? lol
  • JRena225
    Options
    ok - so are we doing Mon, Wed, and Fri? I know this week we will do Tuesday, Wed, and Friday right? lol

It will actually be Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.....we take a day break in between!!!
  • breezey77
    breezey77 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, so I'll be in the same week with you guys but not the same day. Lets do this!!!
  • amadapooky76
    Options
    I would love to join!!