Large Breasted

Options
13»

Replies

• Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Im a 46 DDD (US) and i always double bra when I workout or do chores and stuff. I wear my normal bra with a sports bra and on top is a tank top. I know its alot but its worth it.
  • noradoyle
    Options
    Im a 36E and wen i go to do running or the crosstrainer or anythin i wear a bra under my sports bra for extra support i find it really works
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    So ladies... be honest... how many friends requests have you gotten since this post?
    Only you, but 8 times.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    So ladies... be honest... how many friends requests have you gotten since this post?

1 counting yours, PERV!

lol jk
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    2 bras.
    1. Padded, underwire.
    2. *Tight* sports bra. Get at least a size smaller than the packaging indicates for your bra size.
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    42G here.

It is very, very difficult to get a decent sports bra in my size and I have tried a lot of websites. I have been known to wear two sports bras at once. That's been my preferred way of dealing with them really.
  • pammypk1
    pammypk1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Also 36D/DD here.

Regular bra under a too-small sports bra. Seriously. The only way I can run. :laugh:
    I do this ...regular bra under a sports bra too. I will have to look into the shock asorber one!
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I used to wear two sports bras until I found Moving Comfort-the best thing ever made!
  • jennifermcornett
    jennifermcornett Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Yep, regular bra under two sports bras. I've gone from 38G to 34DD. Lots of extra skin means extra flop. :)

421699.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I have a Champion, underwire sports bra. It actually has a plastic underwire, so it's really pretty comfortable. I cinch it in as tight as I can without killing myself (!) Good luck!

I have a couple of these.... I got them in a shop called Hanes when I was on holiday in Orlando back in April.... I think they were around $20 - in fact, buy one & get the 2nd half price.

They're so comfortable, but I've lost 2-3 inches on my bust since then.... so need some new ones....
    I don't think I'm going to find any cheap good ones over here in the UK... Nike's bras are good, but expensive....!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options

Only yours, (which I am politely declining) but thanks for the thought.:wink:
  • INeedSerenity
    Options
    I apologize for the inconvenience if the woman that have posted their bra size have had some random friend requests because of their size.

I really do appreciate the suggestions. I thought about buying online because I am in a small town that doesn't have the best options but perhaps a trip to the big city is worth it.
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Only you. Are you like a boob man or something?
  • akashastrega
    Options
    I'm a 40H (US Sizing). I have tried a number of sports bras...IF the girls even fit in them it is hard as hell to breathe, so I have gone a different route. I wear my standard bra but squeeze into a smaller sized shirt which works kind of like a girdle would by compressing not just the boobs, but my whole torso. It is easier for me to breathe this way but does a decent job to minimize movement and pain.
  • saugustin07
    saugustin07 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40H and recently a few weeks ago when I ordered my shock absorber on Amazon was the first time since in years that I didn't have to wear my regular bra and two sports bra just for support and to workout. It takes the right bra and right fit.
  • redhead91
    Options
    I am a 40E and I wear a regular supportive bra and put a sports bra on over it. It works for me and keeps them from hurting!