I need suggestions to help curb my night-time eating.

Options
13»

Replies

• katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    WE are on the same boat!! SO BUMP! i will be coming back later for some advice!!! <3
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I tend to have the same issue. As a result, I have structured my day where I exercise at night to help burn those calories. It has worked for me. Together with your food log you can help to see what is affecting your nightime eating, exercise (or lack) to help your day and ultimately your goal.
  • sdmcbride10
    sdmcbride10 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow, I have the exact problem. I want something right now as I type. I am praised all day at work by my colleagues for having so much discipline but when I get home, boy little do they know I am like the tazmanian devil in the kitchen. I joined MFP almost a month now and I finally see why I haven't lost any weight. I need help or advice bad. Please we are in the same boat.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I need to eat carbs in the night to get me to sleep but that just offsets my caloric intake. So this is what I am doing to divert my mind from eating/snacking in the evening 3000- 5000 steps walk/ jog most preferably after 6 pm also I drink vanilla flavored tea I need to search for a decaf one but this helps sometimes.

This tea is one of my faves: http://www.adagio.com/rooibos/rooibos_vanilla.html

Since it is rooibos, it is naturally sweet. And naturally decaf. You can find it at some stores, I purchased mine at the drugstore.