Crockpot recipes

Options

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I've only gotten one email and it didn't have an email address in it so everyone that has left an email address in this thread has been sent the recipes. I'll check my mail again, but usually it alerts you when you have new mail and I haven't had any since this morning.
    But but but I did put my email address on a PM I mailed you around 9am Central:sad: :sad: :bigsmile: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: I can get it from Beans or someone else if you're tired of mailing:bigsmile: :laugh:

That's really sweet of you to take the time and offer to send the crockpot doc. out Land:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • PolarQueen
    Options
    ME ME ME TOOO Please. rmgarza1972@att.net
    Thanks in advance. This is great. Always use my crockpot. I go two even. hee hee.
    Mel
  • ladybug3
    Options
    I would love your receipes!!!! I pm'ed you my email address!!
  • LandBsdotingchauffeur
    Options
    FC: I've only gotten 2 email thingys and neither one had an actual email address in it but I don't think one was from you. It was PhotographerofNature and Ladybug. So, in your pm, please write out your email addy and I'll send it out asap! Everyone above this post has mail!
  • jWhit
    jWhit Posts: 15
    Options
    Sounds awesome! Thank you for sharing.:flowerforyou:

whitaker.jess@gmail.com
  • LandBsdotingchauffeur
    Options
    jwhit has mail! :D
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    FC: I've only gotten 2 email thingys and neither one had an actual email address in it but I don't think one was from you. It was PhotographerofNature and Ladybug. So, in your pm, please write out your email addy and I'll send it out asap! Everyone above this post has mail!
    Hi ya:drinker: Just resent what I mailed you this morning....the email addy is just above my name "WeAre.... "

(would just rather not put my full email on the net...sorry if I made it more of a pain for ya!:noway: :wink: :flowerforyou: )

Thank YOU:happy:

FC:heart:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    please email me at idreamofutopia@yahoo.com
  • ladybug3
    Options
    Thanks so much LandB! The receipes looke awesome!!!:love::love:
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Just sent you my email!!! thanks
  • PolarQueen
    Options
    I'm gonna try one tomorrow for dinner. Thanks. I'll let you know how it comes out. Huh now I will have to choose. Which one which one.
  • brutuslover
    Options
    I would really love to have some crock pot recipes. Thank you for being so willing to share.

buckeye8@watchtv.net
  • MrsDanceBartley
    MrsDanceBartley Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Pretty please!

I use mine just about every day but I'm not very adveturous!

Thank you!

Jane
  • pookoomama
    Options
    I just joined tonight and would love the recipes. I use my crock pot a lot. E-mail: pookoomama@aol.com
    THANKS!
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I would love to surprise my wife with a crockpot recipe.:flowerforyou:
    If I did one in January then I would only have to cook one more meal for the family!!! :drinker:

DW says I have to cook two meals a year... only joking :laugh:

And just in case DW = Darling Wife :blushing:

E-mail - topazgs93@hotmail.com
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I love my crockpot and would love some new recipes.

kfust@shaw.ca

Thanks so much!!!:flowerforyou:
  • bsimon989
    bsimon989 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ohhh, me too please! bsimon989@gmail.com

Thanks
  • pkdarlin
    pkdarlin Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have a word document with crockpot recipes, if anyone would like it. It's over 100+ pages. It has nutritional information AND WW points. I got it a few years ago and have tried quite a few of the recipes and of the ones I've tried, they're pretty good! So, if you'd like it, just pm me or leave your email addy in this message and I'll send it out!

Thanks

I would love to have the crockpot recipes, pm me.

Thanks, Pat
  • Kandy
    Kandy Posts: 2
    Options
    I would love a copy too! Thanks so much for sharing with us!
  • flasmh
    flasmh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love a copy of your Crockpot Recipes. My email is flasmh@hotmail.com