Share your NSV of the day- Monday, Sept 26th

Options

Replies

• Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of clearance running pants yesterday....sz SMALL!!!! I haven't been in a small in 19 years LOL! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I wore the same shirt I have on today around a year ago in a talent show. It is much baggier now. When I walk it does not 'graze' my stomach anymore!
  • maryannmiclat
    maryannmiclat Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    While doing the 30DS I was able to finish strong and not feel like I was going to die. Oh and the jeans I bought last month are too big. :)
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    just bought some new undies in the next size down (Size 7/L if you're wondering - usually buy a 8/XL)...yay! cleaning out underwear drawer tonight lol
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I was talking to a woman at the dog park who was complaining about how long the trail was to get there. Even at my heaviest and most out of shape I never thought it was a long trail. Without hesitation I said it didn't bother me "because I'm a runner". I only started running over the summer so I was shocked that came out of my mouth...but it felt awesome (and honest) to say!!
  • mrsmccullen07
    Options
    This is a great idea !!

10 weeks ago I bought some excerise pants and they were too tight so I stored them away. Last night I found them and they literally kept falling off during Turbo Jam !! Felt Awesome :)
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Going down in underwear sizes from a 9 to an 8 to a NEW size 7 this weekend...wooohoooooo....might have been able to go to 6s but i was afraid lol....in a few months i'll buy more in a smaller size....
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Put on a pair of capri pants and they felt too loose.
    Got on the scale this morning and I was down.
    YAY!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I discovered that my HRM isn't really broke and that my resting heart rate is actually considerably lower now. :love:

I had been trynig to make the dang thing read right for a few weeks before I injured my ankle, and since the ankle thing haven't had it on, until Friday, when it showed the lower resting rate. Well Sat, I donated blood and the tech that does the pulse and all that told me my heart rate after she calculated it and it was about the same as my HRM. So i guess its not broke after all
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    My husband and I had date night on Saturday night. I wore this sexy black shirt that I hadn't worn in about 5 years.... and it fit the it was actually suppose to!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    went shopping for some new jeans. Last time I went shopping..I bought size 14s..this time..size 8s..I tried on like 5 pairs to make sure I wasnt dreaming..
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I worked out for an hour today - including some strength training. Haven't done that in six months, and have been struggling to get back in the saddle. Loving this thread!!
  • arikag
    arikag Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! :) Even the little things count- they keep you going onto the next milestone!
  • bdmom3
    Options
    Welllllll, I have some jean shorts that I bought last year that were on clearance and that were 2 sizes too small for me. (I bought them for motivation), I wore them last week and as I walked to the car for work the fell down..LOL guess I need new shorts..
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    the sheer amount of exercise i have done today
    2hr45 mins on the air walker
    an hour moving the lawn
    and another hour walking the dogs
    and im still raring to go

Send me some of that energy!!!!!!!!!
  • KathyEarhart
    KathyEarhart Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Was finally brave enough to try on my double skinny jeans (the cut and the size) and they were too big!!!! I had to go down another size! to a 6! Went out and had so many compliments on how good I look- felt great!
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    went shopping for some new jeans. Last time I went shopping..I bought size 14s..this time..size 8s..I tried on like 5 pairs to make sure I wasnt dreaming..

Great job! Bet you were struttin' out of the store!
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    DARLIS are you in ELLIJAY or Blue Ridge!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Increased my average bicycle speed from 12mph to 13.9mph on my daily commute.
  • arikag
    arikag Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Increased my average bicycle speed from 12mph to 13.9mph on my daily commute.

awesome! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!