Lysol used for WHAT?

Options

Replies

• LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Oh...My...GOODNESS, ROBIN! I am even more thankful to be an 80s baby now! GEESH! A "womanly offense"...:grumble: I'll give ya a womanly offense...

Beans; seriously..... 80's baby????? WOW, I am a 70's baby..... I guess, I am getting older. Not to long ago, I ran into a little girl I used to babysit..... at the BAR!!!! It wasn't even her 21st b-day or anything.....
    I went home and cried even though she told me I look the same.

The best one was in an elevator at our local court house and a lady was admiring my kids and I was admiring her hair... She then asked me if my name was Wanda and I said yes. She recognized me from kindergarten (we were classmates). When she told me her first name I gushed out her maiden name and told her that I had always loved her hair. She said I looked the same as I did in Kindergarten......
    I know I am short, but I didn't realize I was still that short. LOL:bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    The scary thing is that some unknowing person had to be the first to try this.

How would you go about thinking this up. "Hmmm, I use this to clean floors, I wonder if I could get some woman to shoot this up in her to see if kills the germs that cause bad odor. .. Hey Betty, I have this stuff that says to wear gloves when you use it, but I would like you to go douche with it. I'm not sure if it will burn like he11 or not, it could, who knows, but if it don't I could leave your girly parts, sparkling clean:bigsmile: "

Well, Harriet, you know how I clean my floors with Lysol & they're so clean you could eat off of them. Well...

:laugh:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Remember the massengil (sp?) commercials from the 80's? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N91XsdrBqUY

"Mom, do you ever feel.... Not so fresh?"

<<snort>> Those were the worst!
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    The scary thing is that some unknowing person had to be the first to try this.

How would you go about thinking this up. "Hmmm, I use this to clean floors, I wonder if I could get some woman to shoot this up in her to see if kills the germs that cause bad odor. .. Hey Betty, I have this stuff that says to wear gloves when you use it, but I would like you to go douche with it. I'm not sure if it will burn like he11 or not, it could, who knows, but if it don't I could leave your girly parts, sparkling clean:bigsmile: "

Ouch Ouch Ouch.... STOP PLEASE I am laughing so hard my tummy hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pettmybunny
    Options
    Hey, where's Max... You know he'd have something to say and share...
  • pettmybunny
    Options
    1758988833_cff25c7552.jpg?v=0

This is a girl you'd want to have using lysol, I guess....
  • pettmybunny
    Options
    I've decided to bump this, I need to freak more people out... lol
  • The_Crazy_Redhead
    Options
    now that's interesting :tongue:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options

All I can say is

Emoticonlaughing.gif
    Maybe if we still had posters like that STD's wouldn't be so wide spread
    Emoticonlaughing.gif
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    lysolad.jpg

This is so funny.

I worked for Reckitt Benckiser for many years before having kids (manufacturer of Lysol) and I'm pretty sure that this is Dettol. It's not the Lysol you use to clean the floors. It's an antiseptic. Back in the days people thought it was a good idea to use it to "clean" themselves. I still know people who put a few drops in their baths to make their privates feel "clean".

Some people use it for acne too.

That stuff is so strong. The smell of it makes my skin peel off. lol

I know...boring!
  • pettmybunny
    Options
    lysolad.jpg

This is so funny.

I worked for Reckitt Benckiser for many years before having kids (manufacturer of Lysol) and I'm pretty sure that this is Dettol. It's not the Lysol you use to clean the floors. It's an antiseptic. Back in the days people thought it was a good idea to use it to "clean" themselves. I still know people who put a few drops in their baths to make their privates feel "clean".

I know...boring!

Definately not as fun as thinking of people using regular cleaning lysol on their hoochies! But good to know so I'm not as creeped out by it!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I've made it 40 years.... and never knew my "hoo hoo" needed to be disinfected! :laugh:
  • pettmybunny
    Options

All I can say is

Emoticonlaughing.gif

Maybe if we still had posters like that STD's wouldn't be so wide spread

Emoticonlaughing.gif

When we were in England this summer, on our way out of the tube, they had posters of a guy in his jockeys (yes he was very nice looking in his jockeys, which caught my eye) and it had a huge thing about STD's. I still remember the first line, because it made me laugh every time... "Something just doesn't feel right...."
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    lysolad.jpg

This is so funny.

I know...boring!

Definately not as fun as thinking of people using regular cleaning lysol on their hoochies! But good to know so I'm not as creeped out by it!

I felt like Cliff Clavin from Cheers while typing this post. lol
    Thanks for not making feel like an idot. :flowerforyou:
  • pettmybunny
    Options
    I've made it 40 years.... and never knew my "hoo hoo" needed to be disinfected! :laugh:

Boys have hoo-hoos, girls have hoo-haws... At least in my neck of the woods... lol
  • Wolfena
    Options

Boys have hoo-hoos, girls have hoo-haws... At least in my neck of the woods... lol

I've heard boys "things" called many different names, but never a "hoo hoo"! LOL

Guess it all depends on where yer from, huh :tongue:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options

In all honesty, it is bad for you to douche at all with anything. It breaks down your bodies natural ability to clean itself. I couldn't even imagine putting something up there that wasn't specificly designed to go there.
  • pettmybunny
    Options

I've heard boys "things" called many different names, but never a "hoo hoo"! LOL

Guess it all depends on where yer from, huh :tongue:

Maybe tomorrow we can have a post about the different names.... lol... Like that wouldn't be blocked!
  • pettmybunny
    Options

In all honesty, it is bad for you to douche at all with anything. It breaks down your bodies natural ability to clean itself. I couldn't even imagine putting something up there that wasn't specificly designed to go there.

You mean like hoo-hoos? :laugh: :laugh:
  • Wolfena
    Options

You mean like hoo-hoos? :laugh: :laugh:

But the lysol apparently WAS specifically designed to go "up there" :wink: