Whew.... kinda freaking out.

Options
2»

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys... you are just amazing.
    I am sitting here and between labs and waiting for his call to let me know he's in the states and I am torn between crying and hearing that little voice in my head scream like a little girl.
    :noway:

Do the gigglie squealing thing. I'm betting it burns more calories :wink:

ENJOY HIS TIME HOME!! Yay for R&R!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    AHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    I missed his call!
    Crap, now I am in the dark again cause I don't know if he'll call back and he didn't leave a message!
    Dang job!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    AHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    I missed his call!
    Crap, now I am in the dark again cause I don't know if he'll call back and he didn't leave a message!
    Dang job!

He was calling because he's all gigglie nervous to see you too, and wants to talk to you constantly.
    If it were important, he'd have left a message. :heart:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    AHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    I missed his call!
    Dang job!

He was calling because he's all gigglie nervous to see you too, and wants to talk to you constantly.
    If it were important, he'd have left a message. :heart:

Very good point. He's in the states! He must of found a computer at the airport. Poor man is gonna be stuck at the airport til I can get there at 6:00 tonight!
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    The freaking out is back!
    I am soooo not feeling cute today, I've been rushing around all day, haven't worked out hardcore in months!
    What if he is disappointed.... :grumble:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    The freaking out is back!
    I am soooo not feeling cute today, I've been rushing around all day, haven't worked out hardcore in months!
    What if he is disappointed.... :grumble:

He hasn't seen your beautiful face in HOW long?
    He will NOT be disappointed.
    Besides, once you see him, I'm sure you will positively GLOW. :love: :smooched: :love:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    he will be ecstatic to see you - enjoy YOUR time with him don't let outside things affect it (self esteem, family, etc)

You are blessed to have a man who loves you and you love!
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Remember that little squealing voice... I think it's turned into more of a screaming now. :noway:

I know it's been 5 months... I just.... wish he'd caught me on a pretty day. :laugh:
    I am wearing the killer "gun boots" though to the airport.
    It's hard to look hot after teaching all day then driving 3 hours to the airport.
    I am pretty wilted.

10757-754966-p.jpg
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Maybe I should of bought brown bags.... :embarassed:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Girl, quit being so silly.
    Of course you are anxious to see him. Who wouldn't be?
    Just get to your man. The rest will work itself out. :bigsmile:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Ok... breathe.... that's all I have to remember to do....
    Breathe in...... breathe out..... breathe in.....
  • Aliciathecatmom
    Aliciathecatmom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Relax, easier said than done, huh? My husband retired last year after 30 years in the Air Force, so no more deployments, TDYs, etc...but I was always like a girl on a first date, nervous, what do I wear, will he think I'm fat, etc etc. But from personal experience, he'll think you look great! You are after all his love. I too worked most of the time but I think it gave me less time to stress over things. Try to take a couple of days with just the two of you, even if you have to go to a motel & tell everyone you left town. Even one day & night will help. Have fun & don't worry about the in-laws, some people are just a pain and will never change, don't let their attitude affect yours.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Yay! I didn't throw up on him once.
    It's a little...awkward since it's been so long... but we are working through it.
    :happy:
    Thanks for all the support you guys.
    :flowerforyou:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    It's a little...awkward since it's been so long... but we are working through it.

B! I'm so glad for the update, but DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT show your face on here again until he leaves! Got it? :laugh: Just kidding, I know you'll be on here during work on the days you don't have off...and it won't cut into man time...I'm glad it's going well!
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options

B! I'm so glad for the update, but DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT show your face on here again until he leaves! Got it? :laugh: Just kidding, I know you'll be on here during work on the days you don't have off...and it won't cut into man time...I'm glad it's going well!

I am taking that as an order.
    I will be on while at work, since it's the only time I'll have to track my food at all.
    Staying up and looking at pictures is not what I had planned for a homecoming....haha... but it was nice.
    Curse the 5:30 AM wake up call! :angry:

Oh well....