Driver's License Weight

Options
13»

Replies

• love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I don't know when Texas stopped asking, but I suspect most of the weights were fudged when they recorded weights. I'm beginning to think the majority of Texas women are overweight and lots of men are overweight, too. That's a majority from which I want to be a dropout.
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Yeah I was probably around 40 lbs over my weight on my license! I was around that weight when I got it at one time, but then never changed it!!! Now I'm lower then that!!! WOO HOO!!! Great freakin feeling!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I actually posted this one my Facebook not that long ago! I weigh basically what my driver license says right now and I have lost 42 pounds.... how embarrassing to admit that but good work to us on the weight loss!!!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    why would you need your weight on your drivers license? :S
  • queenbcronen
    queenbcronen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Last time i renewed my liscense I was pregnant so I put m pre-prego weight down thinking i would be there in no time........ well 2 kids later I am now about 80 lbs heavier then my liscense says :noway:
    ME TOO! EXACTLY! TOO FUNNY!
  • queenbcronen
    queenbcronen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Because they use it as a form of identification I guess. I suppose for criminal and all that kind of stuff? If there was a fatal accident or a crime that took place. I'm not sure. Good question!
  • Dreamin_Skinny
    Options
    LOL! I thought I was alone. I put 175 on the paper and the driver's license lady corrected it and put 195. I was pissed.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Because they use it as a form of identification I guess. I suppose for criminal and all that kind of stuff? If there was a fatal accident or a crime that took place. I'm not sure. Good question!

awwokay,. sorry i just got confused as i am from Australia and we do not have that here...
    Does that mean if you lose/gain weight you need to get yourself a new license then? :S
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    im curious as to why you have t have height and weight on your licenses.

in australia we just have name address and date of birth and a photo
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    OuO That's awesome!
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Mine says 150 and I was more like 180!
  • Neujewel
    Neujewel Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I had been totally honest when I renenwed my DL, and put 195, but apparently, my handwriting sucks, cuz the lady misread it, and put 145... i'm now 25 lbs under my 195, and only 25 lbs to go to make my DL accurate :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!