SUPER TALL GUYS EVERYWHERE!

Options

Replies

• azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Being tall isn't all its cracked up to be. Do you think we enjoy reaching for all the high spots that the shorties cant reach!

Yes?

I wouldn't know, im not tall but my truck is! j/k

Im always looking for a shorty to help!
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    As a punishment, make their *kitten* bigger by an inch every time they're nasty. :laugh:

Wait a second, I was under the impression that girls with a booty was a good thing, not a punnishment!
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I LOVE tall guys. The tallest I've dated was 6'5. The shortest was 5'9" and he drove me nuts. I'm 5'1" and really don't like to date anyone under 6 feet tall. When I was on the active dating scene and set up an online date, one guy lied to me about his height saying he was 6'1"... when I showed up to meet him, he was 5'4"!!! I immediately turned around and left. Experts often say that our preferences in partners reflects what we want our offspring to be like....I guess I want tall kids. lol

My boyfriend of 3 years is 6'3" and is a solid/muscular 195lbs. He makes me feel safe and protected when I'm with him...I guess that's what's important to me :) He's also great for reaching things that I can't on high shelves, his long arms can reach into spots that I can't if I drop something (which is awesome for when my nighttime eye mask falls down behind our California King bed), and he can always see when something or someone tall is in front of me.

The original topic of this thread is hilarious! :)
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    As a punishment, make their *kitten* bigger by an inch every time they're nasty. :laugh:

Wait a second, I was under the impression that girls with a booty was a good thing, not a punnishment!

As the proud owner of a gravity-defying J-Lo booty, I would think certain women would PURPOSELY do awful things to get a succulent badonk.
  • bkarabin
    bkarabin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well the women who want bigger booties, feel free to do bad things to me ;)
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    If, this were one of the 'ways of the world'. I would be 6'6" and not 6'4"...I must have not counted for something haha...interesting post.:)

6'4" sounds yummy :)
  • McKayMachina
    Options
    Well the women who want bigger booties, feel free to do bad things to me ;)

::Molests BKrabz::
  • zoodalia
    Options
    If a man is 6 foot and over he tells the truth about his height. Men under 6 foot always add an extra three inches. I remember a guy who I dated saying he was 6 feet tall and I was stood there thinking 'I'm 5'5 and he's only about 3 inches taller than me!'

I say this with the awareness I'm generalising, but it's what I've noticed!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    As someone who is unusually short (4' 10 1/2"), I have no height preference. Everyone is taller than me.

It would be an ideal world if our looks represented who we really were though. The most psychopathic and childish guy I was ever with had angelic looks. So deceiving.
  • McKayMachina
    Options
    If a man is 6 foot and over he tells the truth about his height. Men under 6 foot always add an extra three inches. I remember a guy who I dated saying he was 6 feet tall and I was stood there thinking 'I'm 5'5 and he's only about 3 inches taller than me!'

HAHAHHA this is so true. My best friend is about 5'6"ish and he always says 5'8" or 5'9". LOL
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    Damn...I'm 6'2" and thought I was tall......back to the drawing board
  • McKayMachina
    Options
    LOL 6'2" *IS* tall, silly!
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    Whew....I'm good then
  • Legalchica
    Options
    Can someone tell me what it says........im that short i cant reach the key board !

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
  • Legalchica
    Options
    haha...I have a thing for really tall guys too...They don't even have to be really "attractive" if they are giant- I am just like- ahh, look how tall! *stare*:laugh: I'm sorry for the shorter guys out there as I know there isn't anything wrong with them but the shortest I like my guys is 6' (but I'd prefer taller) :wink:

and now I feel like I sound like a horrible person :ohwell:

I'm with you!! Love em TALL but gotta have the bulk to go with it! I feel fatter than i truely am with a thin guy.
  • aspencer122
    aspencer122 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am 6'5" and wish I was taller. I guess i treated women right lol. I love women.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I would say I like taller guys in that I have never fancied anyone under about 5'10". 6'-6'2" is my ideal range, but past that it gets out of the realms of sensible. The tallest person I have ever met is 6'6", so I am struggling to image anyone bigger than that. He seems kind of weirdly over-sized in all directions.

I am 5'5" and I don't want to feel like a squit.

Anyway. Um, what was the question?
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and have been since I was 14 so I've always had a thing for the tall guys too. Maybe I just like to look upwards or the fact that I like to feel danty every once in a while... Who knows? :smooched:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

this goes for other short things too :wink:

Im 5 11 and prefer someone within a couple inches of my height. Honestly.... a couple inches more makes me the most comfortable.
    Interesting on the shrinking bit though. Not sure Id want to know before hand if he was good or bad. Might miss out on some good life lessons this way.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I like a tall guy to throw me around a bit. :drinker: