I like a tall guy to throw me around a bit. :drinker:

I'm 6'0"....

6'2" in heels..

:wink:

:smooched: rawr.
  • Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    I think taller women are more comfortable with taller men. I am a shade over 5'10" and have always been attracted to tall men. However, I've also dated men of even height and shorter.

I've always wished I was shorter. I have five sisters that are 5'6" or shorter. One sister is 5'2" and her ex-husband was 6'6!" I mean, I came up to his shoulders at my height!

Our home is pretty tall -- my husband is 6'2" and my 16 year old stepson is 6'5."
  • jayb123x
    Options
    Enlightening thread, where were all of you when I was single :tongue: My wife of 18 years is 5'6" and I am 6'5". I dated a girl who was 5'0" and it was awkward to feel like such a giant.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Mmmm tall guys :wink:
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    As a punishment, make their *kitten* bigger by an inch every time they're nasty. laugh
    Wait a second, I was under the impression that girls with a booty was a good thing, not a punishment!
    As the proud owner of a gravity-defying J-Lo booty, I would think certain women would PURPOSELY do awful things to get a succulent badonk.
    ^ riiight? :blushing:
  • jumcadam
    jumcadam Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I also like tall men and am 5'6; my boyfriend is 6'3 - perfect when I've got my heels on!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    with this line old reasoning how do i a man of the height of 6'2 rate?
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    You sound a little crazy...
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I just think good men deserve to be big and powerful and the crappy ones deserve to look as small and pathetic as they really are.

Ouch. Glad I'm not a short dude.

I'm 6'2" so technically I'd still be able to cheat on six of my girlfriends and still be moderately tall?

In.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    5 10 master race checking in
  • MeanSophieCat
    MeanSophieCat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    About 14% of men in the US are over 6'0". 5% are over 6'2".

If you are not finding super tall men, it is probably because there really aren't that many.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me what it says........im that short i cant reach the key board !

:laugh:
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Interesting concept,,,Strange I have asked women both lovers and friends what is the main deal breaker with being attracted to men for them and the answer 99% of the time is height. (specifically lack of)

Now I don't think of any of these women to be shallow or to be the kind to judge a book by its cover, this was just a common personal preference that the majority shared.

Never thought it was that important but apparently it is, the most common thing that was mentioned, was a man ideally be at least as tall as them or taller.

Happy with my height and guess I probably would be happy if I was short as there is nothing I could do about it anyway.

Grammar sucks I know.
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    On the flip side I'm quite tall and I would never find a short woman physically attractive. Why would i want somebody that I have to bend over to speak to? :wink: Anyone under 5'7'' need not apply :bigsmile:
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    6'7. My wife is 5'3. She asked me out.
    Love at first height. Heheheh.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Every time they cheat, their manhood should shrink and/or grow warts. So like Pinocchio, we know whassup and what they've been doing without having to do stakeouts on them :huh:
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    5 10 master race checking in

African American?
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    The best part would be making cars that fit the average man. That way only 6'+ women could drive.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Every time they cheat, their manhood should shrink and/or grow warts. So like Pinocchio, we know whassup and what they've been doing without having to do stakeouts on them :huh:
    Oh please let this happen...I just want to see how the politicians,lawyers etc deal with it. Lol

oops I read cheat as lie. Also wanted to add cheaters usually get warts if you know what I mean. :P