Proof woman are the root of evil

Options

Replies

• lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Well I can't help but notice that your math is off. Girls = Time + Money, not Time x Money. Your argument is now invalid. If only you had done the math correctly...
    :bigsmile:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    hang on let me just write this down.............

Girl = time x money ...................................................

They left out the full formula!

Girl = (time + y) + (money + y) - (age + want of kids and family)
    y=never enough.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Have ya checked the price of the guns in your gun case, pick-up, the motorcycle in the driveway, the boat, the RV, the fishing gear, the bikes, balls, bats, golf clubs............$$$$$$$................you own? Please sell your silliness somewhere else. I'm married and have two sons and two daughters. Trust me when I say it's pretty much a toss-up cost wise. Nice try though.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Well I can't help but notice that your math is off. Girls = Time + Money, not Time x Money. Your argument is now invalid. If only you had done the math correctly...

I also noticed this
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Proof_that_Girls_are_Evil.jpg

LMAO! Yea, hanging wit the Boys means you spend NO Time or Money...That's why Bachelors are SO: Rich, Healthier, Live Longer, Make more Money, are Happier with their Lives, Advance in their Careers..Than Married Men. Oh yea, This is SARCASM.

I wish ALL Men were Gay: Then WOMEN would be: HAPPY, Loved and Accepted for Themselves, Slim and Healthy, Have bright, Happy, Well Rounded Children. OH yea, THIS IS THE TRUTH!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options

I didn't write this equation, seen it on another forum.
    This is not my personal believe, I believe it can apply to both genders. This is a fun and games forum people, where is your sense of humor?
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

LMAO! Yea, hanging wit the Boys means you spend NO Time or Money...That's why Bachelors are SO: Rich, Healthier, Live Longer, Make more Money, are Happier with their Lives, Advance in their Careers..Than Married Men. Oh yea, This is SARCASM.

I wish ALL Men were Gay: Then WOMEN would be: HAPPY, Loved and Accepted for Themselves, Slim and Healthy, Have bright, Happy, Well Rounded Children. OH yea, THIS IS THE TRUTH!

Umm... Bachelors on average have more money (less bills), they do live longer, they usually put more hours in at work and are workaholics so they make more money, they do what they want and sleep around, and again willing to work longer hours for the job instead of a family life...... I guess I am missing your point?

You just took all the stereotypes OF BACHELORS and tried to use it against them?

The OP was obviously joking.

Welcome to the chit-chat, FUN <--KEY WORD, and games part of the forum.
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I am going to be the annoying, scientific one. One cannot prove that "girls" are the "root of evil" using this method because this method consists of several unproven assumptions: 1. that "girls" require "time" and "money, 2. that "time" equates to "money", 3. that money is the root of evil, 4. that "girls" are "women". The assumptions are assumed true in this method in order to achieve the desired result.

Now, just to be silly, I'll make the same assumptions this method uses and instead of "girls" I will use "life". By the end of the system I am left with "life = evil". However, I am just being silly. After all, I didn't define "evil" nor did I prove the other assumptions made and therefore have really ended up with a pretty pointless post.

I'll provide another equation for your amusement:

Candace(MFP Forum + Pointless Post) = Annoyance

have a fab day :D
  • PeachyKeene
    Options

You tell em!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    :smile: Maybe I can further debunk this theory by pointing out that the scripture quote does not say "money is the cause of all evil". It is the LOVE of money.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

Umm... Bachelors on average have more money (less bills), they do live longer, they usually put more hours in at work and are workaholics so they make more money, they do what they want and sleep around, and again willing to work longer hours for the job instead of a family life...... I guess I am missing your point?

You just took all the stereotypes OF BACHELORS and tried to use it against them?

Well, I can tell that YOU do NOT do RESEARCH!
    AND I thought that My RESPONSES were Very Funny and Enlightening. So I guess "Funny" is in the Eye of the Beholder and how it (Funny) is Interpreted.
  • PeachyKeene
    Options

She was obviously joking too! But this whole Bachelors on average have more money, not true from what I see. I know of 6 men in my life that are Bachelors and they work all the time, that have absolutely no money and struggle with bills. They range from the age 28 - 40. No it is not because of women that they are broke, only one has been married, they have no children, but are all broke, even have asked me for money.

BTW, just wondering where do you get your statistics from.
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    clearly your worksheet is very scientific so it must be true LOL
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Bazinga!
  • flasportsfan
    flasportsfan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    LOL! I wonder how many blocks you'll get from your female friends!
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    LOL! I wonder how many blocks you'll get from your female friends!

Haha I think I'm up to two today!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Bazinga!

Loving the Sheldon reference HAHA!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    and the square root of 69 is 8 something.....JUST SYAING !
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    As if you needed any proof.