Proof woman are the root of evil

Options

Replies

• Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    .......and all the empty quote boxes are EVIL, too!

In fact, this whole THREAD is EVIL!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    They'll also eat anything you tell them not to touch or eat. I told my friends Adam and Eve they could eat anything out of the garden they wanted, just leave alone my Apple tree.. I come back and that chicka was eating my granny smiths! They are crafting though, tried to blame it on a garden snake!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now that's funny!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Did you know, on average single men live significantly less long than those in a relationship, and single women live longer than married ones. Which I can only conclude means men are life sucking vampires.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Well I can't help but notice that your math is off. Girls = Time + Money, not Time x Money. Your argument is now invalid. If only you had done the math correctly...
    :bigsmile:

I didn't write this equation, seen it on another forum.
    This is not my personal believe, I believe it can apply to both genders. This is a fun and games forum people, where is your sense of humor?

It made me laugh!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    and the square root of 69 is 8 something.....JUST SYAING !

I was thinking the same thing LOL!

square_root_of_69_zoof.jpg
  • aj_rock
    aj_rock Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Actually, number one mistake is saying that women = sqrt(evil) when his final answer was women=evil.

Jeeze.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    :smile: Maybe I can further debunk this theory by pointing out that the scripture quote does not say "money is the cause of all evil". It is the LOVE of money.

You said "scripture"...reported...Bwaaaahhhh
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Proof_that_Girls_are_Evil.jpg

Evil or not you still want us!!!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Got my mind on my money and my Money on my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Got my mind on my money and my Money on my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, so does this guy HAHAHA!

got-my-mind-on-my-money-and-my-money-on-my-mind-1.jpg
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    and the square root of 69 is 8 something.....JUST SYAING !

LOVE it!!
  • dbecker70
    dbecker70 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Did you know, on average single men live significantly less long than those in a relationship, and single women live longer than married ones. Which I can only conclude means men are life sucking vampires.

Love your posst! :drinker:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Proof_that_Girls_are_Evil.jpg

LMAO! Yea, hanging wit the Boys means you spend NO Time or Money...That's why Bachelors are SO: Rich, Healthier, Live Longer, Make more Money, are Happier with their Lives, Advance in their Careers..Than Married Men. Oh yea, This is SARCASM.

I wish ALL Men were Gay: Then WOMEN would be: HAPPY, Loved and Accepted for Themselves, Slim and Healthy, Have bright, Happy, Well Rounded Children. OH yea, THIS IS THE TRUTH!

Umm... Bachelors on average have more money (less bills), they do live longer, they usually put more hours in at work and are workaholics so they make more money, they do what they want and sleep around, and again willing to work longer hours for the job instead of a family life...... I guess I am missing your point?

You just took all the stereotypes OF BACHELORS and tried to use it against them?

The OP was obviously joking.

Welcome to the chit-chat, FUN <--KEY WORD, and games part of the forum.

She was obviously joking too! But this whole Bachelors on average have more money, not true from what I see. I know of 6 men in my life that are Bachelors and they work all the time, that have absolutely no money and struggle with bills. They range from the age 28 - 40. No it is not because of women that they are broke, only one has been married, they have no children, but are all broke, even have asked me for money.

BTW, just wondering where do you get your statistics from.

Unless it changed it was from a psychology class in college.

I think we have a different outlook on what a Bachelor is as well. In class they were considering a Bachelor a successful single male. From the way you posted I'm guessing you are going with any male not married or attached.

As for her joking it came out pretty crass. Kinda like that stuck up old lady that sits on the porch and yells at kids, if it was a joke it was very poorly played. Just my 2 cents. Which just means I missed her joke. No more and no less.

As for the married men live longer looking it up it apparently has swung in favor of the married men. It used to be slightly the opposite which brought about the joke.. Why do married men die first?......because they want to!
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    OH but we do make life a LOT more fun!! How boring it would be without us!!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    OH but we do make life a LOT more fun!! How boring it would be without us!!

Agreed.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Dammit! They are on to us ladies. Quick pull out a boob and distract them while we get back to our plans of global domination.
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options

Love your posst! :drinker:

Random. I have the same shirt your wearing in that picture. Lane Bryant right? lol
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • livnlite
    Options
    Pffffttt! I've known, since I was 10 that boys are 'tupid!

So there!
  • WeightHacker
    WeightHacker Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    hang on let me just write this down.............

Girl = time x money ...................................................

Lee :laugh: