Men's thought on tall women?

Replies

• Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 945 Member
    I'm not very tall, but I use to date a woman who was 5'10 and loved to wear TALL heels.

She towered over me. I loved it
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    I am 5'11 and I have had men of all shapes and sizes hit on me forever! I find shorter guys LOVE them some tall women, and tall men LOVE them some short women. Hahaha... Fortunately I found a very sexy 6'3er for myself :love: And I wear 3-4 inch heels... ALL THE TIME! he loves it, and so do I~

However, I will say, that I never subscribed to that "its all the same when you're layin down" thing. That is not true AT ALL! I do not want to be the big spoon AND I dont want to cuddle with your knees in my back! hahaha
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    I am nearly 6 ft tall and wear heels! I am taller than my husband, and I love my height!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    As a 6' tall woman, I would say most men seem to prefer women to be at least a little shorter than them. My hubby always points out that he has a 1/2" in height on me...Of course when I wear heels, it's a whole different story

THANK YOU FOR WEARING HEELS! I love when a tall woman has the confidence to wear heels. I'm (almost) taller than my bf in heels and I love it :)

I'm the opposite. Wearing heels around a guy my height or if I'm just a bit taller, I feel akward and self conscious about my height. :grumble:
  • andyloosbrock
    andyloosbrock Posts: 175 Member
    Why does thos remind me of Jesse Spano's short date and how she tried to avoid dancing with him so he stood on a step.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 846 Member
    I'm 6ft & athletic build, my hubby is 5ft 9 & stocky. Doesn't matter when you are lying down :love:

Or hubby standing, wife bent over a chair. Just an idea on height equalization.

:tongue:
  • I'm 5' 8" and I consider this tall.
  • *double post
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    I love wearing heels. Now if I could just walk in them without being a clutz is a different story.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Magic word is "women"....Love 'em all.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    this fun size girl is jealous! :blushing: Ill just have to be hott and fun size :bigsmile:
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 846 Member
    However, I will say, that I never subscribed to that "its all the same when you're layin down" thing. That is not true AT ALL! I do not want to be the big spoon AND I dont want to cuddle with your knees in my back! hahaha

I've been with my shortie for 11 years so speaking with some experiences here & can assure you, if this ^^ is the case, you ain't been doing it right ...:smokin:
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    I'm 6'4" so I don't mind at all, of course my wife is only 5'3" and I don't mind that either. Height is just a part ofvthe overall package.
  • Enforcer25
    I'm 6'4" so I don't mind at all, of course my wife is only 5'3" and I don't mind that either. Height is just a part ofvthe overall package.
  • Enforcer25
  • Enforcer25
    Sorry for the triple post, iPad is slow today. I guess it would be a quad post.
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member

I've been with my shortie for 11 years so speaking with some experiences here & can assure you, if this ^^ is the case, you ain't been doing it right ...:smokin:

Well, I guess I'm just prejudiced against short guys... Good for you and your shorty though!
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    For me it's more about proportions than height really. I know a few 6ft tall women that look great but my wife is 5'1" and I even dated a woman who was 4'11". Hopefully this isn't too graphic but I do remember a highschool friend of mine telling me not to date tall women because they're harder to "satisfy" (citing the physiological differences in dimensions in key places). I haven't found that to be true in my experience however.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Ooo... glad there's lots o love for the tall ladies - we thank you :bigsmile:
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Also a fan. :)