Men's thought on tall women?

Replies

• Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    To all of you fellow Amazon women, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A SHORT MISS UNIVERSE OR SUPERMODEL?I don't think so? I let go of the hang ups of feeling awkward when I was in the 5th grade and my daddy pointed this out to me. From that day forward I wanted to hit 6' tall and be an "elegant woman," as he called it.

I'm 5'8" and so is my hubby. He loves to see me in super high heels, even though I tower over him. He figures a beautiful woman is beautiful and his confidence is has nothing to do with my height. Sometimes I think he enjoys the fact that his wife stands out when we walk in a room.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    When I was younger, I was very self concious about my 5'9 amazonic body, especially being a latin girl because most latin guys are shorties and when I'm with my latin girlfriends, I STICK out, literally.

But now, I'm loving my tallness... I just need to find taller friends I guess. :wink:
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    SOME MEN LIKE TO CLIMB ;)
    I'M ONLY 5'7
    NOT THAT TALL BUT I LOVE IT :)
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Looks don't make the woman.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Nine times outta ten, it's the taller girl not going for the shorter guy, not the other way around.

And my experience is, a couple inches difference is no big deal. A 4 or 5 inch difference (IN HEIGHT, gutterminds :tongue: ) does start to make a difference for most guys.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Is 5'6 tall?
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Is 5'6 tall?
    Nah, you're in a great range.
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Im 5"10 and wear high heels :)
  • Hot is hot, 5-0 or 6-0.

Dude, you were the first to read an answer this properly.
  • TrefG
    TrefG Posts: 112 Member
    Yep, I do a like tall woman, preferably tall & curvy !
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Im 5"10 and wear high heels :)

Get em girl!
  • love this - I am 5ft 8 and HATE it and HATE when I wear heels as I hate when I am taller then any man... But thanks for posting this :) xx

I'm 5'10" and it is VERY awkward wearing heels! I feel like I'm always looking down on everyone else. Lol.
  • Looks don't make the woman.

Tell that to the guys who won't stop staring at my chest! Seriously men... I'm gonna pretend that they're trying to see my heart :laugh:
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    [/quote]

"I'm 5'7" and most consider me tall?"
    [/quote]

I don't get it! Kind of annoying...especially since I'm around people who are 5'4 and under all day...
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    I'm 6'4" so I don't mind at all, of course my wife is only 5'3" and I don't mind that either. Height is just a part ofvthe overall package.

Too cute! I'm 5'3" and my hubby is 6'3" and we are and always have been 100 lbs apart. I love it, makes me feel safe even though I'm the one you have to watch out for. I just know I have back up!!
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    When you're nose to nose, you're toes is in it, and, when you're toes to toes, you're nose is in it.

LOL You Beat me to it!! Myfamily has said this for as long as I can remeber...I'm the runt coming in at 5'8:)...
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    When you're nose to nose, you're toes is in it, and, when you're toes to toes, you're nose is in it.

LOL You Beat me to it!! Myfamily has said this for as long as I can remeber...I'm the runt coming in at 5'8:)...Oy...I rock those heels, too! My momma says a womans gotta have her heels..she's 5'12..(i know!) lol
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
    I think tall women are sexy!!!???? I myself am 6'0 tall. But somehow alot of petite women are attracted to me.

Anyway.tall women feel free to Send this awesomely tanned man some messages of seduction! :devil:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    loving all the tall girl appreciation! Im 5'11. We thank you :wink:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
    loving all the tall girl appreciation! Im 5'11. We thank you :wink:

I think all you tall girls are sexy!!!! GO BEARS!!!