How do you like your eggs?

Options
What do you like to put in your eggs? I like scrambled and omelets... what veggies and meats do you like together?

Replies

• Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I like my eggs scrambled, boiled, and fried.I like to add bell pepper, mushrooms, spinach, and cheese to it. Yum.
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    I like them boiled, but not hard boiled....yet today I had them scrambled with onions and mushrooms...they were de-lish!!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I like mine from a Duck! They have such gorgeous yolks... so rich and golden and bursting with flavour. I love them poached, scrambled, boiled, omelette... all yummy.
  • lindawake
    Options
    i love my eggs scrambled (1 whole egg/2 egg whites) with bell peppers, zucchini, broccoli, tomato, onions...just about any veggie i have in the fridge/freezer ;)
  • Leanne1795
    Options
    I like mine with a kiss. :laugh:
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    fertalized....:love:
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Eggs Benedict is awesome. I'd request that as part of my last meal.

Western Egg White Omelette is up there at the top of the list.
  • rockylucas
    rockylucas Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    baked into a cake
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Fried on a sandwich. Runny with toast. Boiled and chopped on a spinach salad.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    fertalized....:love:

Wow....
  • pf3855
    Options
    I like mine scrambled with a little cheese and veggie bacon or sausage added in. I don't have time to do this on the week days however, does anyone ever microwave eggs? I was wondering if this would work.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Boiled, fried, scrambled, poached, omelettes etc. I really just like eggs.

I add bell pepper, mushrooms, broccoli, cheese, sometimes I fry up some bacon and add it, re-warmed burgers work to or ham or turkey meat if I have it.
  • Amy619
    Options
    ohh eggy weggs how I love you so...Best of the egg omelets white or yellow with bacon bits,mushroom and a lil cheese the bestest,,,
  • ReginasHorror
    ReginasHorror Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Scrambled whites with a table spoon of soy sause on them. :)
  • yummummum
    Options
    I put literally any kind of leftover veggies and meat in my eggs! I make a huge scramble with whatever I have, kale, green beans, broccoli, spinach. I sometimes add cheese and have salsa on the side.
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I like them any way I can get them :) I love to add bell pepper, onions, celery, maybe some garlic and some chopped up ham steak into my scrambled or omlets. It almost reminds me of a breakfast burrito from mcdonald's.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    This morning I had some chopped bacon, chopped turkey, diced tomato, and green peppers, all scrambled up with 3 eggs. It was delicious.
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    I like mine scrambled with a little cheese and veggie bacon or sausage added in. I don't have time to do this on the week days however, does anyone ever microwave eggs? I was wondering if this would work.

Yes, for scrambled eggs anyway. Scramble eggs in microwave safe bowl. Microwave 1 minute. Remove, and stir eggs to break up cooked part into still runny part. Microwave 30 seconds more. Remove and stir again. May need to repeat one more time depending on microwave or number of eggs you are cooking or if you prefer hard scramble. Stir in cheese, meat, veg, season with salt & pepper.
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    I like to eat 2 hardboiled eggs every morning with a dash of pepper and lemon juice. Low calories breakfast but so fulfilling.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options

My kids microwave their scrambled eggs all the time, one egg, mixed with a touch of milk, 1 or two tb, and nuke a minute. Stir if necessary, another 30 seconds and good to go, good with a touch of cheese too. Just make sure you soak or wash the bowl right away or it will be a nightmare to get clean.

Boiling in the microwave is tricky. I've had them explode (blow open the door and send shredded boiling egg all over me) if too much water evaps and the shell is exposed. Gotta be real careful with that. Not to mention the dents in the floor that prevent the carousel from turning smoothly now, and the cracked tray.... 8}