How do you like your eggs?

Options

Replies

• jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I can eat this everyday and never get sick of it. An egg scrambled with onions and tomatoes (sometimes I'll add a chopped up slice of low sodium turkey) over a 1/3 cup of rice. Flavor with hot sauce and I'm good to go!
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Shaken, not stirred.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Scramble or just boiled egg whites. I eat them with turkey bacon.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I can eat this everyday and never get sick of it. An egg scrambled with onions and tomatoes (sometimes I'll add a chopped up slice of low sodium turkey) over a 1/3 cup of rice. Flavor with hot sauce and I'm good to go!

I am going to try this thanks!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Scrambled
    Fried WELL done
    Muffin egg
    Deviled egg

Hey, I LOVE eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mandelea
    Options
    I like mine scrambled with a little cheese and veggie bacon or sausage added in. I don't have time to do this on the week days however, does anyone ever microwave eggs? I was wondering if this would work.

I have before. Don't expect them to turn out like regular eggs, but can still be delish. I would recommend not microwaving for more than a minute maximum. Also, check out the recipe book "Hungry Girl: 300 under 300" (some great microwave egg recipes if that's what you're looking for).
  • cherryObebe
    Options
    White of one egg plus a whole egg (yolk for greater biological value) either in an omelet with spinach sauteed in garlic, tomatoes and a little cheese, or one white plus one whole egg over hard with a broken yolk on buttered whole grain toast.

When I don't care about the calorie content, 2 egg omelet with tomatoes, onions, bacon, cheese, and topped with avocado with a side of salsa!
    Edit: plus breakfast potatoes and sourdough toast with strawberry jam! OH MY!
  • mandelea
    Options
    I like mine scrambled with a little cheese and veggie bacon or sausage added in. I don't have time to do this on the week days however, does anyone ever microwave eggs? I was wondering if this would work.

Yes, for scrambled eggs anyway. Scramble eggs in microwave safe bowl. Microwave 1 minute. Remove, and stir eggs to break up cooked part into still runny part. Microwave 30 seconds more. Remove and stir again. May need to repeat one more time depending on microwave or number of eggs you are cooking or if you prefer hard scramble. Stir in cheese, meat, veg, season with salt & pepper.

Delicious! I've also scrambled them with the ingredients already in, and they worked out all right (if you like the ingredients warmed up/semi cooked).
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Love eggs!! Scrambled, poached, hard boiled, fried, in soups, stir fry's, fried rice, egg salad...oh my..I can eat eggs everyday!! :happy:
  • JaenaM
    JaenaM Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    in quiche!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    unfertilized
  • GymRatRaceRunner
    GymRatRaceRunner Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Scrambled, deviled, boiled, and pickled (in beet juice).
  • mmcperez
    mmcperez Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Egg Cupcake!!
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    hmmm going to try some of these combos! Thanks guys!
  • New_Hope
    Options
    I love scrambling egg beaters and throwing in some mushrooms and onions or adding salsa and hot sauce. I might sprinkle some reduced fat cheese on top. Just depends on what I'm in the mood for.

I also love the healthy omelets that IHOP makes! The one with roasted tomatoes is beyond delicious!
  • LAdani
    LAdani Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    scrambled, poached, or in a fritatta with spinach, onion, and mozzarella.
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    sucked on softly
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Boiled, poached, scrambled, Fried with runny yolk(favorite), ah- can't forget deviled!

Lately I've been eating 1 scrambled egg with some spicy guacamole & a tiny bit of shredded cheddar in a tortilla shell....mmm
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options

I am going to try this thanks!

No problem!! I eat this like you eat your tuna and rice...lol!
  • kimiel51
    kimiel51 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Spray a coffee mug with non-stick spray. Break an egg into the mug. Pierce the egg yolk with a fork. cover with plastic wrap very tightly. Poke hole in the plastic wrap with the fork. Microwave 30 seconds. Turn it out on an english muffin! Add cheese and canadian bacon and you would have an egg McMuffin!