Planet Fitness greatest thing since sliced bread

Options
2»

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I love my Gold's Gym. There is a Planet Fitness down the street from it, but was not impressed with it. I guess they are different in different areas? My gym isn't strict with weird rules, so you can grunt if you want, lol. Just can't scream and growl, haha. There IS a rule about that.
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    for a place with a "no judgement" rule, their commercials seem pretty dang judgemental.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    isn't planet fitness the gym with pizza nights, bagel mornings and doesn't allow deads and squats or any heavy lifting?
    Yep. And they even shorten the bars on leg presses so you can't load more than 4 plates a side.

not all of them........mine i put 7 per side most days , and it could easily take another 4-5, but the dumbbells only go to 60..........
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    for a place with a "no judgement" rule, their commercials seem pretty dang judgemental.

Yes, but they are "judging" the people that are usually seen as judgemental............so its cool.................or so they think.....
  • Multistyles
    Options
    you are dead on, " I pick things up and put them down" ridiculous
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I did not like that place AT ALL. Too noisy, too much going on, WAY too many people? Workout at home.

Really depends what time of the day you go... if you go around 4-5pm it's pretty busy as everyone is getting out of work! I imagine it's like that at most gyms.