Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed) - Week #10

Options

Replies

• kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    163.5 today. How is it I go away for four days, eat healthy and exercise the whole time and gain 4 pounds? Very discouraging.
  • Cmuehe
    Cmuehe Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    No change. CW is 169. Hope everybody has a good week!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 204
    this week - 202.2

week's loss - 1.8 lbs
    total challenge loss - 14.2 lbs :drinker:
  • cohawk11
    Options
    CW: 135.5

Have a great week everyone! :)
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    CW 150 STILL NO CHANGE!!!! UGHHHH :sad:
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    CW 166.....SAD :sad:
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Been struggling with some health problems these last 2 weeks. I think that I have it under control now though. I sort of stepped on the scale this morning and it was 222.6. I think a large part of that is water weight due to the issues I was having last month. Will see what the future brings.....

CW 222.6
  • athederan
    athederan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    CW: 220

Ive been doing good and I'm proud of myself. I just have to keep working on it and I will eventually change my habits.

Jen- awww you look amazing. You can really see a difference. What a cute picture :)
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    CW 291

up over all but down 1 lb from last week.
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    CW: 220

Ive been doing good and I'm proud of myself. I just have to keep working on it and I will eventually change my habits.

We're proud of you, too!!! You are doing an amazing job!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    163.5 today. How is it I go away for four days, eat healthy and exercise the whole time and gain 4 pounds? Very discouraging.

Were you at a higher altitude when you were away? That happened to my brother when he went to Lake Tahoe for a few days--his weight went way up but he lost it the following week. Or was your exercise new/different/harder? My weight always goes up after starting a new workout--it's always temporary though. Another thing to consider, if you're not already doing so, is to eat your exercise calories. In my case, and it's true for many, I have better results on the scale when I eat my exercise cals.

Whatever happens, we're with ya!!
  • LoriSteib
    LoriSteib Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    CW 168.8

Shucks - methinks I've forgotten to check in a time or two and didn't even realize it!

Officially, I'm swamped with an upcoming conference - I'm the Local Arrangements Chair of a 250 attendee meeting that we've been planning for over 3 years, and it will all be over in 2 1/2 weeks. With my 3 kids in sports and the younger two struggling with school, I'm being seriously challenged on the work and home fronts! There are so many little details to remember right now that I am not able to squeeze in the time to log my meals and also check in with the group. But don't count me out - I'm still trying to make good choices and not resort to stress-eating binges. I'll be back on track shortly!!
  • athederan
    athederan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just bought my copy of the 30 Day Shred that you guys are always raving about!! LET'S DO THIS!!!

Excited :D
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    I'm cringing to write this.....CW:189:sad:

It's my fault though so o well.
    Today is a new day
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    CW 223.4 Just can't get motivated! HELP!!!! Caught a glimpse of myself in a glass building today and was soooo disappointed!!!! I need to just get my fat *kitten* moving and stop eating all the crap!!!!!!!! I truly am not content being this way, but sooo hard to shake this ughh feeling!!!!!!!:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • lotusthrone
    lotusthrone Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yay! Back to 204. Strange that I ate fish fry, Giordano's AND Portillo's on vacation this weekend, but am back to my pre-slump weight. I ate super clean all M-F though. And walked a **** ton.
    Hope every one is feeling good and meeting their goals!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Missing weigh-in's from the following 11 awesome ladies:

APO_Katie
    azeria
    chrisraem
    cmpinklisa
    Irishmomof2
    lauralu71
    leslyta
    meggers123
    Nita_Bita
    teri1956
    wolfpack111

Getting ready to close out the week...
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    CW: 202
    getting closer ......... going slowly ........ and I'm ok with that.

Thanks Jen!
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Well friends I got a few things marked off the list today. Got to running class and made it through. As I drove home I started thinking of all the things that need to be done for work this week and all the driving I have to do:noway: I am out of town tomorrow for work so I still have to iron, pack and have more computer work to do. I won't get home till late on Weds...Thurs I was going to be out of town again but forgot about a school meeting I HAVE to and want to go to for my son. So I will need to get out the door by 5am on Friday to get to a meeting I need to set up etc. I soooo get the busy comment form Steibll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I try to keep healthly things in the car since I am there alot, and on hand at home incase I need them...lean pockets, hummus and carrots,, string cheese, yogurt, special K multi grain crackers are a few favs.

On a side note... we have an amazing program here focusing on 11 & 12 graders. It is called every 15 mins, which stands for every 15 mins someone is killed by a drunk driver. They choose kids from those grades and from every social group that would have an inpacked in the school if they were killed by a druck driver. They only pick 25 kids total and I am proud to say my son will be one of them. They recreate an accident where there are dead and injuryed kids along with the drunk driver in another car, then the police, fire dept, corinor, ambulances come and rescue the kids. If yours is one that dies, the sheriff comes to you house to tell you!!!!!! They then have the grim reeper come to classes every 15 mins and take someone from class, they are made up with white make up to be dead and they go to their classes but are not allowed to talk to anyone since they are dead. This shows the kids during the day how many people are effected by something that could have been prevented. They also go to the court house where the drunk driver is on trial. My son will be one of the dead in the accident, and will be put in a body bag!!!!! This has made me very emotional, but he is excited to do it and it is such a great message!!!!! That's what my Thursday meeting is about. HEAVY STUFF :cry:

Wow sorry my post is a rollercoaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey you girls struggling.....You can do it. Try getting motavated by your health instead of being thin! Maybe if you look at it another way it won't feel like such a big task. Remember this....HE WHO HAS HEALTH HAS HOPE ~ HE WHO HAS HOPE HAS EVERYTHING!!!!!

Let's get healthy!!!!!! :smooched:
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    HERE IT IS!!! Week #11!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/359152-christmas-countdown-challenge-closed-week-11

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE, THIS THREAD IS NOT DEAD! :flowerforyou: