September Challenge Week 5 - Team Amazing Grace (CLOSED GROU

Options
13»

Replies

• amazing_grace♥
    Options
    final weight 198

@stevemillar - GREAT JOB!! your final score for this week is 44 instead of 42 (for the 2 pound loss). AWESOME!!!

but.........

I think that somebody beat YOU!! ((scroll down!!!))
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Hey Hey...not so fast :)

I did all of the exercises for week 5. Water for thursday was actually14 glasses; Fri-13 glasses; Today-14 glasses.

Thursday-under calories, Fri-inder calories and today...yes you guessed it-under calories. Will weigh first thing in the morning.

So looking forward to October-bought a total gym :) Gonna be looking sleek and sexy by Halloween!

@sbrown - I think YOU are the WINNER for this final week of September!! :drinker:

I had you at 30 points, but you had not posted to the thread for Friday and Saturday - so I did not count the additional 18 points for those days...... I haven't seen where you posted your weight yet, but even without it, you are now coming in at 48 points!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Sorry about that..... if you dont want to post your address on the thread (for the post cards), you can send it out to us in private messages, or you can send it to me and I will get it out to our 9 team members.

AGAIN, CONGRATULATIONS to sbrown44 !!
  • sbrown44
    Options
    :D I honestly could not have done it without this group and the challenges! Can you believe I lost 3 lbs this week!!

You all rock!! Will be sending out Steve and Melissa's post cards tomorrow.