purple challenge!!!

Options
i challenge everybody, for today and tomorrow to run stairs, do jumping jacks, pushups,or crunches on every commercial break while watching tv( no fast forwarding tivo:tongue: ) good Luck!!!

Replies

• nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    i challenge everybody, for today and tomorrow to run stairs, do jumping jacks, pushups,or crunches on every commercial break while watching tv( no fast forwarding tivo:tongue: ) good Luck!!!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    What about if we don't watch much tv?
  • nicolet04
    Options

well maybe if ur talking on the phone walk up and down the stairs or if ur doing dishes, everytime u put something in the dishwasher do a squat rather then just bending over. when walking from room to room in ur house or cooking dinner do walking lunges. :wink:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options

well maybe if ur talking on the phone walk up and down the stairs or if ur doing dishes, everytime u put something in the dishwasher do a squat rather then just bending over. when walking from room to room in ur house or cooking dinner do walking lunges. :wink:
    Hey Nicole! Did you catch my other post?? You should have been here earlier motivating me!! Uuugghh!!! I ate a bad lunch and it was soooo good! LOL!! :blushing: Shame on me I know. But I have done some exercising. Not as much as you just said. But I did my 30 Day Shred yesterday and it kind of kicked my butt! Does that get me out of working out with you?? Hehe!! :flowerforyou: For you!
  • nicolet04
    Options

Hey Nicole! Did you catch my other post?? You should have been here earlier motivating me!! Uuugghh!!! I ate a bad lunch and it was soooo good! LOL!! :blushing: Shame on me I know. But I have done some exercising. Not as much as you just said. But I did my 30 Day Shred yesterday and it kind of kicked my butt! Does that get me out of working out with you?? Hehe!! :flowerforyou: For you!

i dont think i saw the other post earlier, i have been dealing with sick kids all day:ohwell: everybody has to have a cheat meal sometimes!!! if that makes u feel any better:wink: 30 day shred is a good workout!!! i have been doing it for 2 weeks now....ive been trying to do 2 levels but today i only did one so i could have the energy to do the challenge that i posted!!! u should really join...last chance workout!!!! :happy: well even if u cant do the whole thing maybe try doing every other commercial...u wont be sorry u did!!! good luck!!!:flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    Options
    ok I have added a set of jumping jacks, three sets of 20 each crunches, and 20 wall push ups. i started so here we go!!
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    Just got in from work, been up and down stairs all morning, so that gotta count for something :tongue:
    In my job, I have to bend at the knees rather than the back anyway, so that's no problem, must have got in quite a few squats during work - especially when I'm making beds :wink:

I've got the doctors this afternon- I'm going to walk there - its a 20 minute walk each way, plus the 30 minutes walking during the day to my calls, makes it a nice 70 minute workout today :happy:

I've just done 2 sets of jumping jacks, 2 sets of crunches, 2 sets of wall pushups and 2 sets of reverse crunches :happy:
  • renae77
    Options
    Way to go Jackie! I haven't done anything yet this morning but it is only 9:05 am. I am drinking coffee first! Then after I get good and woke up I am gonna bust into working out! Not sure what I am going to do but it has to be something good since this is the last chance workout. Good luck to you girlie!! Go purple!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I have already gotten a 20 minute workout done on my bowflex. I will do 30 min tonight. I'm going to do 2 miles on the gazelle instead of the normal 1 I do. Any last chance workout challenges?
  • renae77
    Options
    Hhhmmmm......lets see well we can get in the same kind of workout we did the other day...... It was a great workout!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/34987-purple-teams-saturday-challenge
    It worked me good! How does that sound to ya?? Or any other ideas?
  • suprjewels
    Options
    that sounds good to me! Just trying to get our team motivated. There are so many we never hear from.
  • renae77
    Options
    that sounds good to me! Just trying to get our team motivated. There are so many we never hear from.
    I know. Like I said before it is always us same ole' ones! Wonder why that is? It doesn't matter if it is weekends or thru the week, they never seem to show face. Whats up with that? Don't they want this like we do?
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    I know. Like I said before it is always us same ole' ones! Wonder why that is? It doesn't matter if it is weekends or thru the week, they never seem to show face. Whats up with that? Don't they want this like we do?

No idea why others don't do as much, strange, I'd have thought more would get involved - any excuse to burn more calories and lose more weight. I guess that's just one thing we'll have to just have to keep wondering about.

I just did 10 minutes on my exercise bike, about to go back to work for my last 2 calls, then head over to the doctors, so I won't be about for the next couple of hours.

Renae - your workout the other day sounds good, I'll have a couple of hours left to cram in some more exercise tonight, lets do it !!! :drinker:
  • renae77
    Options
    Amen girlie! We got this! Supermom is back too so I told her about this post too! We gotta have another good weigh in! Woo hoo!!! Let's go!!
  • renae77
    Options
    Hello Purples! Today is the day for the last chance workout! Where is everyone??
  • nicolet04
    Options
    any purples want to join our fitness buddy group???....we just kinda keep each other accountable for our workouts and we try to help motivate each other!!!:drinker:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/32445-i-need-a-fitness-buddy
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    My doctor signed me off work for a week - gotta go see him again next week, to see if I'm fit for work, but he doesn't think I will be :cry: I knew my depression would come back, not surprising with everything that's gone on, on top of that, I've got a chest infection - AGAIN ! :grumble:

Oh well, on a brighter note, I'll be home more so easier to get more challenges in :drinker:
    Gonna set my exercise equipment up in the lounge tomorrow, and really knock myself otu on it (in a matter of speaking) :laugh:
  • renae77
    Options
    any purples want to join our fitness buddy group???....we just kinda keep each other accountable for our workouts and we try to help motivate each other!!!:drinker:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/32445-i-need-a-fitness-buddy
    well i was just doing it on our team, i don't get to work out every day and I don't want to let anyone down. How does all that work?
  • renae77
    Options
    My doctor signed me off work for a week - gotta go see him again next week, to see if I'm fit for work, but he doesn't think I will be :cry: I knew my depression would come back, not surprising with everything that's gone on, on top of that, I've got a chest infection - AGAIN ! :grumble:

Oh well, on a brighter note, I'll be home more so easier to get more challenges in :drinker:
    Gonna set my exercise equipment up in the lounge tomorrow, and really knock myself out on it (in a matter of speaking) :laugh:
    Sorry to hear that hun! I hope things get better for you soon. You can work your frustrations out in your exercises. Good luck to you and your family!
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    Sorry to hear that hun! I hope things get better for you soon. You can work your frustrations out in your exercises. Good luck to you and your family!
    [/quote]

I'm not going to worry about it, I'll only make myself worse -don't wanna do that :noway:
    My exercise equipment aint gonna know what hit it !!! :laugh: