More then halfway lost progression pics! Staying Positive!!!

Options
dp1228
dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
Hey guys. I wasn't planning on posting to the success stories thread until i was almost at my goal but I decided to go ahead and post because I just recently did a couple before and after pics and I'm hoping seeing the results like this will keep me positive!

this is me graduating college last year at not even my highest weight
grad.jpg

this is a before and after of me at halloween last year at an even higher weight then when i graduated. the after is of me from a couople of weeks ago!
beforeafter1.jpg

the halloween pic last year again and a different after pic of some new workout clothes i bought as a present to myself haha
beforeafter2.jpg

and heres just a couple face shots where i really tell the most difference!
beforeafterface.jpg
facedifference2.jpg

still have around 30 - 40 more i want to lose! wish me luck! :wink:

Replies

• otranquility
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Congrats!!!!
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    awesome work!! you are gorgeous :)
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    like a different person, amazing!
  • mum2littledove
    mum2littledove Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Crikey! That's amazing. Well done!!
  • preciousperez
    Options
    Hey guys. I wasn't planning on posting to the success stories thread until i was almost at my goal but I decided to go ahead and post because I just recently did a couple before and after pics and I'm hoping seeing the results like this will keep me positive!

this is me graduating college last year at not even my highest weight
    grad.jpg

this is a before and after of me at halloween last year at an even higher weight then when i graduated. the after is of me from a couople of weeks ago!
    beforeafter1.jpg

the halloween pic last year again and a different after pic of some new workout clothes i bought as a present to myself haha
    beforeafter2.jpg

and heres just a couple face shots where i really tell the most difference!
    beforeafterface.jpg
    facedifference2.jpg

still have around 30 - 40 more i want to lose! wish me luck! :wink:

Amazing, you are a true inspiration. Sometimes I think I can never look as good as all of you but then when I see these success stories I realize I can and I would be so happy! Thank You for your success story!
  • CajunApril
    CajunApril Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I would never guess that those two people are the same, amazing and wonderful wonderful wonderful job!!!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    You are looking awesome!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work. I bet people don't recognize you. Congratulations!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look beautiful!!
  • Magic_Girl
    Options
    Wow you looks so beautiful! The difference in your before and after is amazing! Be proud girl! and I love your workout shirt! "Come and get it!" :smile:
  • TL136
    TL136 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look so much younger, happier and fit!!! Good job and good luck with the rest of your goals!
  • young9
    young9 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! keep up the great work!!
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    you look simply gorgeous. Keep up the hard work, I'm halfway to my goal too. Stay determined and you WILL do it. thanks for sharing the pictures, it helps keep me motivated ;)
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Girl you look great! Keep up the hard work. It is paying off!
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous!
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    Diva you look awesome
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    you are AMAZING! Truly an inspiration! I am so happy for you and for your success. You hard work is paying off.
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great job!! You look fantastic... and by the way, you have beautiful eyes!! (not that you didn't before, but I think they stand out more now!)

Keep it up :)
  • mznikab
    Options
    Yesssss Girl you worked hard for it OWN IT!!! Oh what a transformation for the the better, you look GREAT. A BIG HOORAY for healthy living. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!