More then halfway lost progression pics! Staying Positive!!!

Options

Replies

• GibsonDarlin
    GibsonDarlin Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Keep it up!
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Amazing progress :flowerforyou:
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    great job! you look terrific! keep with it :)
  • Dona_Maria
    Dona_Maria Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go chica! You look fabulous, I wouldn't reconize you from that picture. Keep it up!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!! GOD BLESS AND KEEP IT UP!

ANGIE
  • monet13
    monet13 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You look great - keep on going!
  • calebespnsmommie
    calebespnsmommie Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You defiantly look like a different person!! Great job & congrats on loosing all the weight! You will see those other lbs come right off faster then you think I am sure! :)
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at those cheekbones! You look fantastic!
  • bevhols
    bevhols Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look ABSOLUTELY incredible and totally GORGEOUS ... Wow! Those photos have got to be totally inspirational for you ... lthey certainly are inspiring me to keep on going!!!
    !
  • irisherin82
    irisherin82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I cant wait to have before and after pictures! Still a ways to go, but I'll get there :)
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! You can definitely tell a difference in your face. Congrats!
  • im_blessed
    im_blessed Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! definitely gave me the inspiration to keep working hard towards my goal.
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. You are truly an inspiration to us here on MFP. God Bless you for posting your before and after pics.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! :drinker: I wouldn't have realized it was the same person in the before and after pics. Seeing what you and other MFP'ers have accomplished helps me to stay motivated!
  • andrewamyers22
    Options
    Wow! Go girl, you look amazing! You must feel great, you should be proud. Well done.
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Congrats on the losses!
  • talia25
    talia25 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! WOW is all I can say :tongue: You go girl
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You look great...keep up the amazing work :happy:
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    i wish i could respond to everybody but again i HAVE to say thank you so much. im so hard on myself when it comes to this but you guys really brightened my day. you're ALL gonna have fantastic before and afters i know it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!