70lbs gone (with pics) :)

Options

Replies

• Spitcan
    Spitcan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Omg you can really see a huge difference! Amazing Job! I certainly wouldn't have had u pegged at 205, even at 5'7. You def appear less! You keep kicking *kitten*! You're a very pretty girl, great work on yourself. =)
  • m_erira
    m_erira Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great progress... keep it up... and thanks for sharing to keep us motivated. I think this site is amazing not only the support, but the motivation, and the accountability help us all :)
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    fantastic, what a transformation well done and keep up the excellent work x
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Amazing - you look wonderful! I'm going to send you an add request, we have similar numbers and I just hit 70lbs gone as well :)
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure where that a lot more to go you're talking about will come from!!! Well done! :)
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great!! I thought you were around 170 or 180. Congrats on the weight loss!!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    wowee -- you look amazing. congrats!
  • Ayla20103005
    Ayla20103005 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    WOw you look amazing :)
    What did you do to lose it?
  • FindingFit50s
    Options
    You've worked so hard and accomplished so much! You are stunningly beautiful! Your body is awesome, your lighter hair is lovely, and even your smile is better and brighter! Major kudos for taking control and making change happen! Keep rockin it, beautiful!
  • singingcoyote
    Options
    What a hottie!! And you have gone blonde to boot! Let us know if they have more fun!! Congrats!
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...so pretty. Well done and congratulations!!
  • misssedin
    Options
    What a difference - you look amazing! Congratulations!!!
  • MittenKitten1219
    MittenKitten1219 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! I can't believe your weight is 205...I would have guessed 150 lbs. Wow, you look awesome and so inspiring! :)

I agree!!! HOTT! :) Way to go and thanks for being such a great inspiration!
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    So happy for you and even happier to walk with you on your journey!! You look stunning!!
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    WOW, what a transformation! :) congratulations and hope you hit ONEderland soon! (in my opinion, your after picture looks like you hit it a LONG time ago.)
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look awesome! Keep it up and thanks for allowing me to be part of your journey... Skinny minnies rule :D
  • basicliving
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! You look absolutely wonderful. Great job!
  • chloeelebeir
    Options
    Amazing job! You look INCREDIBLE! so motivational, thank you!
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    Great job you look AMAZING!!

Agreed! You would never know you weighed 205 now! I am 258 after a few lbs lost, but I just started last week on here! What are some of the best habits you learned while you have been taking this journey? What will you do to maintain and not continue to lose, or continue to focus on weight? You're beautiful, and honestly, you were before too, but I'm glad you are happier now and healthy as well!! Congratulations!
  • Ken_Roper
    Ken_Roper Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Congratulations! I am struggling to lose weight and it is tough. Food is always available to comfort us!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!