70lbs gone (with pics) :)

Options

Replies

• gods_gal
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations on your success! :smile:
  • goodec31
    Options
    You look amazing!! You are an inspiration for me to get my act together.... Great Job!!!
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    You look spectacular great job!!!! Keep up the good work and you will be there before you know it!!
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    aaawww.....you luk super cute!!!! so inspiring!!!!! seriously amazin wrk!!!!!
  • IrisGarcia86
    IrisGarcia86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look awesome...keep it up girl! You are an inspiration!! :)
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    AMazing transormation!! You don't even look like the same person anymore!! Great work
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how the face beautifys itself when we lose weight... I mean you looked beautiful before but now you look stunning! I especially love the blonde hair!! I'm proud of you, total inspiration!!!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!! LOL at the "ONEderland" love that. Keep up the great work, you are an inspiration to many. : )
  • amkelley
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep it up- wow!!
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    you look great! 70 lbs is amazing! great job. IM SOOOO JEALOUS :)
  • jennymesser
    Options
    Your look awesome!! You have a beautiful smile!!!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Outstanding progress! You can reach any goal you set for yourself. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • BreakThruComing
    Options
    CoNgRaTs!!! You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! I can't believe your weight is 205...I would have guessed 150 lbs. Wow, you look awesome and so inspiring! :)

I agree. You look great! Congratulations!
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    So inspirational! I have lost 70 also this last year, still a ways to go but you know the hardest is always the beginning and making changes, now you see your success, you won't stop!- need to get pics up but new to this website!

Please share your "how I did it" story, what worked for you, changes you made and please include your fitness :)

I'll take my own advice, I limit my carbs/refined foods, never use the word diet, always its a lifestyle change and choice. Small changes each week for the food. Changing my view of food from emotional to necessity, good healthy fuel to power my body thru what I put it thru. I lost 25 at the gym last summer, then in November I discovered Zumba, which has changed my life. Since then, I have lost an additional 45 lbs. In February I took my love of Zumba to a new level and became a licensed instructor. I also took Zumba Gold and just 2 weeks ago license for Aqua Zumba- this has literally changed and saved my life! No more blood pressure meds- no more weight related life threatening issues, I still have a lot of work to do but that is ok, time is our ally not our enemy with weight loss. We didn't gain 100lbs + in just a year, (at least most of us didn't) and we can lose it insanely fast or it won't stay off. #1 rule always- Listen to your body- you know you better than anyone else
  • Regmama
    Regmama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    You look great and probably feel even better! Way to go!!!
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! You look great!~!!!
  • anne0520
    Options
    wow you look great keep it upp
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Im pretty sure someone is lying about the 205 thing.... you look more like 150-160 tops... Anyways keep lying to yourself you look awesome !
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Amazing GREAT Job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!