Your most embarrassing moment?

Options
GTOgirl1969
GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
What has happened lately that made you want to crawl in a hole and stay there?

For me it would have to be last Wednesday. My daughter had the flu (although I didn't know it yet) and I took her to the grocery store. Well, she complained of a stomach ache, and about three seconds later she "tossed her cookies" all over the place. I mean EVERYWHERE. :sick: :sick: :sick: OMG, I was so mortified. The people at the store all know me, so they were understanding and nice about it, but I was still very embarrassed.:embarassed:

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    Options
    What has happened lately that made you want to crawl in a hole and stay there?

For me it would have to be last Wednesday. My daughter had the flu (although I didn't know it yet) and I took her to the grocery store. Well, she complained of a stomach ache, and about three seconds later she "tossed her cookies" all over the place. I mean EVERYWHERE. :sick: :sick: :sick: OMG, I was so mortified. The people at the store all know me, so they were understanding and nice about it, but I was still very embarrassed.:embarassed:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    This just happened to me Sunday. On Saturday my husband and I bought new t-shirts at the Harley store. Well, I wore mine on Sunday. We were out and about shopping at Hasitng Music and I went to the bathroom. I looked down and I still had the XXL sticker on the front of my shirt!!!! I was so ebarrassed I had walked all over Target and Hastings like that. My husband hadn't even noticed!!!

I wonder how many people DID notice??????

Memaw

I wouldn't have been so embarrassed if it was a S instead of XXL!!!!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    Max, you are frickin' hilarious. I just sprayed Diet Mountain Dew all over my monitor!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    This wasn't recently, but still most embarrassing moment!!! When I still had my bikini figure, hubby and I were at the beach and I was going to ride the wave in- I waited for the biggest one and actually got knocked off the surf board, went tumbling head over heels and when I was able to stand up, I was in ankle deep water, but didn't realize it. I was standing there rubbing my eyes because of the salty water in them and when I was able to open my eyes, hubby was standing way out giving the motion to pull my top down....:embarassed: OH YEAH, it was completely around my neck and to top it off, there was an 8 or 9 yr old boy standing right in front of me getting an eye full!!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    When I was in college, I set off one summer to see the world. So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a golf course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness."

So I got that goin' for me, which is nice. But what made it embarrassing for me is that my pants were around my ankles the whole time.

Dear Max,

whack.gif

That is all.

Sincerely,

Kellch

:smokin:
  • memaw66
    Options
    Okay, this happened a few years ago but man it still makes me laugh!!!
    I worked in a two story building and you had to go down the hall to use the restroom. Well, I always used the one upstairs since I worked upstairs. I would just go in without looking at the door because I knew which one was the woman's bathroom. Well, one day I had to do something down stairs and decided to use the bathroom downstairs. I didn't realize that the bathrooms weren't on the same side downstairs as upstairs. So without looking I just went into the restroom. I sat down and doing my business when I looked down and saw a HUGE pair of MEN'S shoes!!! I was mortified!! I didn't know what to do!!!! So I cut it short and left, hoping he wouldn't come out of the stall at the same time as me. Mind you, if he looked down, he saw my sandals and pantyhose feet!!!! Oh, what he must have been thinking????? Not until I was on my way out did I notice the urinals!!! DUH!!!!!! For months after that I looked for those shoes but I never saw them!!! LOL

When I told my kids about my "adventure" my son decided to be cute and hung a sign over my bath room door that said "WOMEN"!!!

Memaw
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    Did it come out your nose?

Almost!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Last summer when I met Max for lunch and he asked me to.......

Nevermind.:embarassed:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    a few years ago, i was in the mall with my (ex)boyfriend. we were walking around and there was a jewelry store on the corner. he said 'are those diamonds big enough for you?'. i looked and they had 3 huge 'diamonds' on display to show the different kinds of cuts. being curious and not knowing jack about diamond cuts, i went to get a closer look. one of the cuts intrigued me so i leaned in to get a closer look then - BAM! - i smacked my forehead on the glass window the display was behind! i was so embarrassed i just stood next to the window holding my throbbing head laughing hysterically. when my bf came over to me he had to walk me out. when i walked by the store, everyone inside was pointing to me and their heads asking if i was ok.

yea, im a dork.
  • memaw66
    Options
    Okay, this happened a few years ago but man it still makes me laugh!!! .... Mind you, if he looked down, he saw my sandals and pantyhose feet!!!! Oh, what he must have been thinking?????
    Memaw

I'd be thinking "who wears pantyhose with sandals?" :huh:

Okay, so they weren't sandals, high heels!! Geesh, so picky!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    As of this very day, it's discovering my favorite pair of yoga pants have a small hole in the butt!! And I just spent an hour on the elliptical with the stair stepper row behind me. :blushing:

Good thing my undies were purple, so I don't THINK they were too obvious against the black yoga pants!!

Yup, I'm cool like that!:glasses:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    As of this very day, it's discovering my favorite pair of yoga pants have a small hole in the butt!! And I just spent an hour on the elliptical with the stair stepper row behind me. :blushing:

Good thing my undies were purple, so I don't THINK they were too obvious against the black yoga pants!!

Yup, I'm cool like that!:glasses:

I thought you went commando?
    Not to the gym! Sheesh!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    a few years ago, i was in the mall with my (ex)boyfriend. we were walking around and there was a jewelry store on the corner. he said 'are those diamonds big enough for you?'. i looked and they had 3 huge 'diamonds' on display to show the different kinds of cuts. being curious and not knowing jack about diamond cuts, i went to get a closer look. one of the cuts intrigued me so i leaned in to get a closer look then - BAM! - i smacked my forehead on the glass window the display was behind! i was so embarrassed i just stood next to the window holding my throbbing head laughing hysterically. when my bf came over to me he had to walk me out. when i walked by the store, everyone inside was pointing to me and their heads asking if i was ok.

yea, im a dork.

Don`t feel bad,more then once I have walked straight into a sliding glass door (last year at the golf course carrying some beers was the latest).
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Well, now you have an excuse to get a new pair of yoga pants.
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options

yea, im a dork.

Don`t feel bad,more then once I have walked straight into a sliding glass door (last year at the golf course carrying some beers was the latest).

Blame it on the beers Carl! I always do. :drinker: