rainy, gloomy weather - am I very strange?

Options
13»

Replies

• Hattie2879
    Options
    I'm looking forward to some gloomy fall weather and I really hope it rains/storms. I'm sick of this hot/sunny weather we've had for the last several months. Boo South Texas weather! Boo!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    My mother and my fiance love it too...I'm the type of person that the minute the sun goes behind a cloud I'm depressed. I don't mind an afternoon of cold and rain, as long as I have hot tea and a good book, if I have to function, I hate it!
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I love it :) but since I live in the northwest :) Wa its always raining. I think we have the most depressed bi polar ppl here from all the rain :/
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I love the sun, but love grey, windy days, and thnderstorms! I don't like the rain though!
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    I love it :) but since I live in the northwest :) Wa its always raining. I think we have the most depressed bi polar ppl here from all the rain :/

What did you call me? LOOOOOL
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Ah, it's so lovely meeting all these like-minded people, lol. I'm so used to being surrounded by crabby, complaining people when the weather is gloomy!
  • igora_soma
    Options
    I enjoy it sometimes, but we have it 7-8 months out of the year here... it's definitely good you enjoy it though! Probably makes it easier to bear :)

Wow, 7-8 months, that's intense! Lol I wonder if that'd be too much for me?

That's Seattle for ya! :)
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    I enjoy it sometimes, but we have it 7-8 months out of the year here... it's definitely good you enjoy it though! Probably makes it easier to bear :)

Wow, 7-8 months, that's intense! Lol I wonder if that'd be too much for me?

That's Seattle for ya! :)

Yeah, heard you get a few clouds and a little rain out there, lol