Options
1235»

Replies

• BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Today was the first day of level 2.
    Holy crap Jillian never shuts up!

That was one hell of a workout. I was so sweaty!
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    I start level 3 tonight. Pray for me!!! LOL Q
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options

I start level 3 Monday! Report back!
  • JustQue
    Options

I start level 3 Monday! Report back!
    Sooooo this morning I woke up and my legs felt like Jello. I feel it in my back as well. I pressed on and did day 2 of level 3 today though. My husband did it with me last night but he was wearing a weighted vest. Today, he passed. LOL It is tough. But I'm ready to be done with it. She annoys me the least on this level and it seems to go by a lot faster than the others which is good. Q
  • alibreasy
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know about L3 I missed at least 3 days of L2 and suppose to start L3 today and I am going to pressed on and give it all I got 10 days to Shred some more. Lets get it!
  • alibreasy
    Options
    Started Level 3 last night after I took my vigorous Zumba class (after missing three weeks of it). I couldnt believe I still came home helped my little one with her homework and then did Level 3 of Shred! I amaze myself sometimes! Now keep moving SCALE! lol:laugh:
  • monicanicoletta
    monicanicoletta Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I think our group died :/ womp womp

I stopped for almost week because I wanted to do more spin classes/circuit classes and didnt have the time. hope you all finished or did well!
  • JustQue
    Options
    I think our group died :/ womp womp

I stopped for almost week because I wanted to do more spin classes/circuit classes and didnt have the time. hope you all finished or did well!
    I finished yesterday and I took measurements and pics. When I settle down, I will post them. I lost 10 pounds and crazy inches!!! I just started Insanity. Q
  • alibreasy
    Options
    Wow that is awesome. I will finish on Sunday... I took so many breaks its ridiculous. But I did lose a lot of inches so far and maybe about 5 pounds. Will no more when I remeasure and weigh in on Monday... and yes, the rest of the group did die... :-/
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I totally fell off the wagon on this group, but I'm planning to start the 30ds again this weekend... you guys should post your pictures here when you can for motivation for me to follow through this time! I'm glad to hear some of you had so much success and stuck to it! Congrats!!

My 5 month old got sick and instead of ramping back up when that was taken care of, I just quit doing it. :( No excuses, I just got lazy and quit making myself a priority. I will start again soon!