Are children a right?

Options
12346»

Replies

• msstillion79
    Options
    Ok I have read most of the posts some people are getting very mean. I believe that there are people in this country(usa) that do use the system (i know one girl now she has had a hard life not good parents and they werent on government assistance) So thats what she uses and she has two kids. My fiancee and i both work and i go to school but we didnt have health insurance (couldnt afford it at work for all of us ) and we were struggleing to keep enough food on the table so i decided to see if i could get help and i can i get medical for my kids and 100 dollars in foodstamps I have worked my whole life and so has my fiacee we have been together for fourteen years and have put money into the system and we deserve to get help if it wasnt for my kids i wouldnt want to get any it bothers me sometimes but i do it for them Childern are a blessing from God!!! Its not the people that are broken its the system instead of handing it out (assistance) make them accountable make them look for work and or make them work for the government for them benefits and if they dont take them off and only give enough for the childern to survive not the adults. We shouldnt let the childern suffer because of stupid lazy parents. Fix the problems in the government .
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Ok I have read most of the posts some people are getting very mean. I believe that there are people in this country(usa) that do use the system (i know one girl now she has had a hard life not good parents and they werent on government assistance) So thats what she uses and she has two kids. My fiancee and i both work and i go to school but we didnt have health insurance (couldnt afford it at work for all of us ) and we were struggleing to keep enough food on the table so i decided to see if i could get help and i can i get medical for my kids and 100 dollars in foodstamps I have worked my whole life and so has my fiacee we have been together for fourteen years and have put money into the system and we deserve to get help if it wasnt for my kids i wouldnt want to get any it bothers me sometimes but i do it for them Childern are a blessing from God!!! Its not the people that are broken its the system instead of handing it out (assistance) make them accountable make them look for work and or make them work for the government for them benefits and if they dont take them off and only give enough for the childern to survive not the adults. We shouldnt let the childern suffer because of stupid lazy parents. Fix the problems in the government .

Yes... I agree with you!!