TURN-OFF

Options

Replies

• Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    stupidity is a major turn off...

I absolutely agree with you. I don't care how beautiful you are if you are stupid I find you ugly

and also failure to understand sarcasm.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    - People who blame everyone else but themselves for their current situation (if my parents had paid for college, I'd have a better job)
    - Bible thumpers, I really don't need your religion shoved in my face on Facebook or anywhere else
    - Bad breath
    - People who just can't understand that not everyone is exactly the way they are, nor are they meant to be. Live and let live!
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    stupidity is a major turn off...
    and also failure to understand sarcasm.

LOL..That gets me too. ALSO people who text or email and "DEY hAV3 to Mizspel werdz to think they IS kool!"

Man just shoot me.
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    Negativity..

This thread is filled with it

edit : oops forgot my little :P joke face
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Double post..
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    In general: People who dont help an elder person or a disabled person (like getting out of your seat for that person, help open the door, etc.) that bugs the crap out of me....TURN OFF AND PLUS THAT'S JUST SO RUDE.

In general again: People who talk about people in different languages (especially knowing people don't know that language). TURN OFF. Some people don't realize they may just speak another language besides English. Happens to me sometimes little do they know I know more than one language.

Dating/relationship: Men who use foul language. Super TURN OFF. It's like why does every other word has to be the f-word? Your just adding extra unnecessary words to a conversation that could have been a very "intelligent" conversation. Once you say one too many foul words, now you just made the conversation a very "dumb" one...

:)
  • redhead91
    Options
    People who whine constantly abo0ut how much their significant other sucks. It makes me want to scream! Don't be with them if you hate them so much! grrr
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    1. People who THINK they deserve my respect, without first earning it.

2. Anyone who listens to Lil Wayne

3. People who don't have the balls to be like me so they give a halfhearted attempt at insulting me

4. ________________________________________ (This is my wildcard.. I can fill it in later if I encounter someone who doesn't like hockey, thinks cheerleaders aren't athletes, etc.)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    People that are only happy when they are miserable and only truly happy when everyone around them is miserable too.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    people that write in threads about what turns them off.
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    oh, Attention WH0RES, Drama Queens and "Victims"

Took the words right out of my mouth.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I had a guy that liked me once have me hold his cup full of chew and spit. LOL. That was the quickest way to make me go the opposite direction.
  • seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I would also like to add stanky snatch. I have no problem with letting someone know that I can smell yeast rising.

This.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Feet and bad grammar.
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    People who don't finish their....
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Exaggerating
    Procrastinating
    Lieing
    Bad oral hygiene
    Dirty fingernails
    Wearing dirty clothes
    Greed
    Arrogance
    cruelly
  • JE55Y
    JE55Y Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    People who don't say please and thank you straight away, or not at al.

Like when you hand something to some and just take it, with no attempt at a thanks.
  • reinach31
    Options
    people that write in threads about what turns them off.

lol ...
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Being pompous/snobby....
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i can't stand when people try to talk **** about me but i know i can wreck them (mma training working out) but it is not what I go by...