From Fiverville to Twoberland... 231 Pounds Down (with Pics)

Options

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I just told myself that if you can do it, I should be able to do it as well! Thank you for the inspiration!

no. Not "should" sweetie...you can do it.

change your mindset. Own this. You CAN do it. Please believe that.
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Very amazing job and so inspirational to anyone trying to lose weight!!!

You are very beautiful both before and now. I can't wait to see your final goal pictures!!
  • jobster68
    Options
    Well done you - you look absolutely amazing. I'm looking at this not as a diet but as a lifestyle change too. As soon as I say the word "diet" I just wanna eat c**p and drink gallons of vodka. I have had a very successful first week which has completely encouraged me to carry on this new lifestyle, including getting me out of bed at 6.00 am this morning to go swimming!

Once again, congratulations - you are an inspiration!
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are such an inspiration! Great job!
  • sryan8408
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! You are such an inspiration! So proud of you and I don't even know you!
  • sweetie1975
    sweetie1975 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That's amazing that you've lot that much weight...it really puts things into perspective for those of us who are working towards being thinner and more healthy!:smile:
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this story. I think you are beautiful and you are working so hard. I hope you feel as good as you look, and it keeps you motivated to keep going. You are on the right track.

Best wishes.
  • JenGranzow
    JenGranzow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Look at you! Awesome!
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And thanks for sharing your story! You are right - those of us that have eating issues need to realize it's ok if we slip up and just get on the wagon.

You look fabulous - keep up the awesome work! You must feel so wonderful!!
  • JuliaLaVon
    Options
    What an amazing inspiration you are!! Keep us posted on your progress and keep up the AWEsome work!! You are beautiful!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    You are amazing! Thanks for sharing your story, and your photos!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You are amazing... You are so right about the die*ts, they dont work, eating right and moving does, I have finally come to realize after being my entire life working on my eating issues that it is really a lifestyle and that if you mess up one day, just keep on going on the right track the next.... Thank you so much for sharing your story with us...
  • submissivelyserving
    Options
    Great job. Your a hot chick. thanks for the inspiration, feeling down this morning you just kick my butt back in gear.
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look terrific!!!!!!! Your story is so inspiring because when you have triple digits of weight to lost, it can be overwhelming....but after reading your story I am more fired up than before to do this for the final time! Thank you and best of luck with your LIFEstyle change!
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    Great post Whitney.
    You know I think you are amazing and a good friend.
    I am proud of you and am right here with you every step of the way.

Keep pushing forward
  • SunShyne200
    Options
    Awesome!
  • clairegogogo
    Options
    wow, unbelievable! Sooooo inspired by you, amazing!

7637890.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    u so pretty! :D

and awesome! and there are so many people on here that <3 you!!!

:D
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    but I had to work on the whole package... and that started in my head space. Work out the demons up there first and then you'll find yourself dropping pounds without even thinking about it.

This is totally true -- and not many people realize how vital that is.
    My "demons" are finally at bay, and in this last year, I'm healthier and happier than I've ever been in my life. EVER.

CONGRATULATIONS -- demons are hard enough work in themselves, and that weight loss on top of it is AMAZING. Enjoy your new life!!
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!